8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Ooh, Happy Birthday!

(I must admit, I also want it to be tomorrow so I can have nice food, but that's a separate matter).
    I highly doubt I will be able to eat without voming tomorrow if I get into the state I think I will tonight :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    *thinks*

No one. I don't think so anyway, not from memory. Well, there's Nazis and some sort of cavalier type people, which have been seen in trailers, and spoilers have just come out that

Spoiler:
    Show
    Churchill has been spotted on set today

So... no sort of "Historical Person" themed episode, but they pop up throughout.
    Are you forgetting;

Spoiler:
    Show
    President Nixon

Although they arn't distant history obviously. A bit like historical figure Adelaide Brook, important figure but not typically historical from a viewers point of view.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TulipFields)
    Thats the ex[pression and concept I like most in Dr Who- Timey Wimey wIbbly Wobbly :p:

There is definitely a wasp nest on our roof. I wonder how much it costs to get rid of it.
    Me and my dad got rid of the wasp nest at the end of our garden with a mixture of a flame thrower and running like **** ...not sure if this would work if your on the roof though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    The third episode is a historical one, albeit not a historical person - 17th century pirates? Yes please :teeth:
    Oh yeah, I cant wait for that one Can just imagine Doctor going "Arrr!Lets swashbuckle the enemy!" :captain: (That was bad )
    (Original post by NaturalDisaster)
    Oh no! I love the historical themed episodes! Forgot about Van Gogh as well! Those episodes are always good. Would've been nice for the Doctor to meet Florence Nightingale or someone like that.
    I loved Van Gogh episode :p: Especially the possibility of Van Gogh and Amy having lots of ginger kids :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Me and my dad got rid of the wasp nest at the end of our garden with a mixture of a flame thrower and running like **** ...not sure if this would work if your on the roof though :ninja:
    I'd be too scared to torch th house (knowing my luck) :rofl: But thanks for the advice!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be too scared to torch th house (knowing my luck) :rofl: But thanks for the advice!
    It is rather fun way to do it :laugh: and it's unlikely you will burn down the house unless you have a thatched roof or something. It's surprising how difficult some things are to set on fire. I spent a large portion of Wednesday trying to set a cricket bat on fire and it wouldn't oh well I still had fun lighting the BBQ with a flame thrower :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    It is rather fun way to do it :laugh: and it's unlikely you will burn down the house unless you have a thatched roof or something. It's surprising how difficult some things are to set on fire. I spent a large portion of Wednesday trying to set a cricket bat on fire and it wouldn't oh well I still had fun lighting the BBQ with a flame thrower :laugh:
    You seem to have a worrying penchant for torching things Tbh, I never even made a bonfireby myself :p:

Yeah, sometimes things a re hard to burn- my candles dont always light at first :p:
    We have a gas barbeque, which is convenient, but I'd rather leave those matters to dad *though he is as cack-handed as I am :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I highly doubt I will be able to eat without voming tomorrow if I get into the state I think I will tonight :laugh:
    :mmm: Have fun

I'm glad it's not my birthday today, being Good Friday would rather get in the way

Oh yeah, I cant wait for that one Can just imagine Doctor going "Arrr!Lets swashbuckle the enemy!" :captain: (That was bad )

I loved Van Gogh episode :p: Especially the possibility of Van Gogh and Amy having lots of ginger kids :rofl:
    Oh me too. Part of me was very sad about the fact that Rory had existed, because if not Amy and Van Gogh could have got together and then maybe Van Gogh would have lived longer.

Shock at Midnight
    22nd Apr 2011

We've been given special permission to run three new images at one minute past midnight tonight - astonishing images that will have you wishing you could leap in a TARDIS and go straight to 6pm on Saturday evening.
    Steven Moffat (Lead Writer and Executive Producer) has talked about big shocks and 'game-changers' in this series and our photos from The Impossible Astronaut show he wasn't joking! Don't worry if you're not a night owl - the images and accompanying feature will be there in the morning. But if you don't normally like big surprises too early in the day, we suggest you prepare yourself...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...etin_110422_02

LastLordofTime will be refreshing furiously at midnight. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    :mmm: Have fun

I'm glad it's not my birthday today, being Good Friday would rather get in the way :
    Ah won't be stopping me just an extra excuse to get drunk :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You seem to have a worrying penchant for torching things Tbh, I never even made a bonfireby myself :p:

Yeah, sometimes things a re hard to burn- my candles dont always light at first :p:
    We have a gas barbeque, which is convenient, but I'd rather leave those matters to dad *though he is as cack-handed as I am :p:
    I am a rather bad pyromaniac :laugh: fire is fun which is why I invented James's Law which states to make anything more interesting add fire. Think about it if cricket was played with flaming bats and balls wouldn't it be much more fun to watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Shock at Midnight
    22nd Apr 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...etin_110422_02

LastLordofTime will be refreshing furiously at midnight. :ahee:
    I'm usually asleep by then

I'm usually asleep by then
    Not tonight. :ahee:

They seem to be from the first episode. Can't think of anything else 'interesting' they can show without spoiling something.

I was just going to :yep: Especially if its scary .
    I didnt even know River died :sad: Though I think that they can always find a way to bring her back.
    Aha, thanks, I dont mind spoilers (especially from an old episode :p:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That sucks! she's a brilliant character.
    I definitely recommend watching Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead before tomorrow's episode. :yep:

There is a scene in tomorrow's episode which would be better understood, and have a better emotional impact (in retrospect) if you have watched those episodes. Just saying that to enhance your viewing pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    I definitely recommend watching Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead before tomorrow's episode. :yep:

There is a scene in tomorrow's episode which would be better understood, and have a better emotional impact (in retrospect) if you have watched those episodes. Just saying that to enhance your viewing pleasure.
    Already watching the Forest of the Dead This is such a brilliant two-parter! I likeit for the villain alone- carnivorous shadows :teeth:
    What do you know about tomorrows episode? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Not tonight. :ahee:

They seem to be from the first episode. Can't think of anything else 'interesting' they can show without spoiling something.
    Might stay up - got a 4000 word essay to write v_v 1000 words done so far, but wanna get it done soon. It's too bloody hot to write right now... I've just cracked out the fan to deal with it XD Might just read some more Batman...

Already watching the Forest of the Dead This is such a brilliant two-parter! I likeit for the villain alone- carnivorous shadows :teeth:
    What do you know about tomorrows episode? :teeth:
    Great!

May know what exactly happens in the first two episodes. I'm not saying. Keep schtum until the episodes have aired :hand:

Yeah, watch closely for River's reactions to the Doctor not knowing her and see if you can guess if there is a reason for being so upset. Another point is that it's like Colonel put a while ago, it's a little sad. She is essentially watching (after all her meets with the Doctor), the Doctor 'forgetting' her more and more. Which has a little sad spin on the whole thing.

Might stay up - got a 4000 word essay to write v_v 1000 words done so far, but wanna get it done soon. It's too bloody hot to write right now... I've just cracked out the fan to deal with it XD Might just read some more Batman...
    Much better to procrastinate.

Batman, eh? What ones have you read? I have The Long Halloween, Dark Knight Returns, Year One and the Killing Joke on the shelf. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Much better to procrastinate.

Batman, eh? What ones have you read? I have The Long Halloween, Dark Knight Returns, Year One and the Killing Joke on the shelf. :teeth:
    Finished Year One and am reading The Long Halloween now Up to the 4th of July, I think. Might just blitz it through today. When it's hot out, I don't like being on a laptop (extra heat source is annoying) so either play my PS3 (which is currently on a TV that is being used) or read a book (of which The Long Halloween is the only one I have XD)

ReputationRep:
    May know what exactly happens in the first two episodes. I'm not saying. Keep schtum until the episodes have aired :hand:
    Out of interest...how?? :hmmm:

fdsjhdj not posted on this thread yet but I AM EXCITED, once revision is out of the way today I'm having a serious Dr Who sesh of all missed episodes + silence in the library/forest of the dead so I don't miss anything :ahee:

Gutted about the mid-series cliffhanger, on the plus side maybe it will make summer seem longer :shifty:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.