The Insomniacs Society Watch

PoGo HoPz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doofy)
Yup
Some people on Facebook have said it's spread to Cardiff, but can never trust anyone on Facebook these days!
I'm not sure if it's hit Cardiff yet, but I know that it's spread to Bristol and Birmingham...it's so pathetic, I just don't get what the rioters hope to achieve...
Doofy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PoGo HoPz)
I'm not sure if it's hit Cardiff yet, but I know that it's spread to Bristol and Birmingham...it's so pathetic, I just don't get what the rioters hope to achieve...
I think its about all the rage about the recession brought up over the last few years, and it's just caused this. But surely if that was the reason they're making the country worse with reparations, overtime for police and firemen etc
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doofy)
I think its about all the rage about the recession brought up over the last few years, and it's just caused this. But surely if that was the reason they're making the country worse with reparations, overtime for police and firemen etc
That's still no excuse for this sort of violence though, I mean they're just targeting innocent people...and if that is the reason for it, it still doesn't make any sense because the people that they're targeting are in the same boat, and you don't see them looting shops and setting fire to buildings...
Doofy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's still no excuse for this sort of violence though, I mean they're just targeting innocent people...and if that is the reason for it, it still doesn't make any sense because the people that they're targeting are in the same boat, and you don't see them looting shops and setting fire to buildings...
Yep exactly, it's all just a vicious circle. It's unfair on everyone
BethSwift
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So... fellow insomniacs, what goes on in this thread? I'm new to it. Hope you don't mind if I join
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by superwolf)
I drink this tea which has helped a lot (although I think the effect's wearing off, so maybe it's best to switch between different things so your body doesn't get used to them):

Quoting you in the insomniacs thread Does this actually work? I just bought some and it smelled vile but tastes okay... I was already pretty tired, so I don't know if this will work on it's own... :erm:
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aemiliana)
Quoting you in the insomniacs thread Does this actually work? I just bought some and it smelled vile but tastes okay... I was already pretty tired, so I don't know if this will work on it's own... :erm:
It does yeah. It actually tends to give me a slightly sore stomach, but I put up with it cos it's better than waiting however long til my brain decides to let me sleep.

How're you doing these days?
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Been awake all night!!! :woo:
outworn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Been awake all night!!! :woo:
:poke:
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by souldoubt)
:poke:
Soully!!! :jumphug: hmmmmm why haven't I spoken to you for ages? :erm: How've you been?
outworn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Soully!!! :jumphug: hmmmmm why haven't I spoken to you for ages? :erm: How've you been?
:hugs:

Just been pretty busy :puppyeyes:
I'm goood, how are you?
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hugs:

Just been pretty busy :puppyeyes:
I'm goood, how are you?
I'm good babes, especially now I'm talking to you did you watch big brother earlier on? :awesome:
outworn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm good babes, especially now I'm talking to you did you watch big brother earlier on? :awesome:

Noo I've been playing games most of the night
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Noo I've been playing games most of the night
Ahhhh cool have you not slept at all then? I just haven't felt tired at all :sad: not that I'm surprised or anything, happens all the time :rolleyes:
outworn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahhhh cool have you not slept at all then? I just haven't felt tired at all :sad: not that I'm surprised or anything, happens all the time :rolleyes:
Nah, I slept for a couple of hours during the day, so I'm still wide awake :teehee:
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by superwolf)
It does yeah. It actually tends to give me a slightly sore stomach, but I put up with it cos it's better than waiting however long til my brain decides to let me sleep.

How're you doing these days?
This stuff is the actual ****. It still takes me a while to fall asleep but this makes it way better, as I'm not wide awake and I fall asleep much quicker.
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aemiliana)
This stuff is the actual ****. It still takes me a while to fall asleep but this makes it way better, as I'm not wide awake and I fall asleep much quicker.
Glad it works for you too. :five:
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pffft!!! You call yourselves insomniacs?!?! Bunch of amateurs :giggle:
outworn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:tea:
Griffin23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:tea:
:jumphug:

its nearly 3, gets to your bed :teehee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads