Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I'm still in the dark :erm: where the hell is the guy :rant:
    Are you waiting for an electrician or playing a video game?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I wanted the username change for some time, hence signing up this account:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=269579

Matisse had little relevance other than a tribute to the artist and more specifically a spur of the moment when signing up. Aiko, on the other hand, is my actual name and the one those closer to me on here know me by. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in the dark :erm: where the hell is the guy :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

Matisse had little relevance other than a tribute to the artist and more specifically a spur of the moment when signing up. Aiko, on the other hand, is my actual name and the one those closer to me on here know me by. :smile:
    I see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Waiting for a real guy to come and fix my light :p: it's done now though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah ok...electricity is not my friend :sad: it's good you have your light fixed though :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle:

Poor Jeh-tan. Good thing he came before the end of the day. :sadnod: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

OMG Matisse died :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I might watch my Zone of the Enders movie tonight :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Yeah, it is. For some reason, Liq dropped. Bizarre.
    he prob was scared of getting owned by you 2 :hahaha:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    for those who love bands like muse, these guys are really good (Though better live) http://www.myspace.com/firetone

ReputationRep:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    for those who love bands like muse, these guys are really good (Though better live) http://www.myspace.com/firetone
    :beard: They seem interesting. I wasn't taken in like I was by Muse when I first listened to 'Plug in Baby' though. :tongue: However, their promotional video has quite a nice track. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Coo. :hugs: Tired? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Had work today. Was pretty good, apart from one customer I could have happily strangled.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    :console: Well seen as you're here, I guess first degree murder escaped your clutches. :tongue:

Work too. :yes: I love patronising rude customers who seem to think they know everything about fish and throw a tantrum when I point them out to be wrong. :giggle: Bless their ignorant little hearts.

Now i'm playing around with spotify. Thanks to Jeh and Aiko. :tongue: It's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! :shock: I never realised 'It's oh so quiet' was by Bjork :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :console: Well seen as you're here, I guess first degree murder escaped your clutches. :tongue:

Work too. :yes: I love patronising rude customers who seem to think they know everything about fish and throw a tantrum when I point them out to be wrong. :giggle: Bless their ignorant little hearts.

Now i'm playing around with spotify. Thanks to Jeh and Aiko. :tongue: It's amazing.
    Damnit, I want spotify :sad: Everyone seems to have it and I don't.

Yup, first degree murder escaped, but it was a close run thing. I'd just spent 3 hours doing up the lego feature wall and had stood back to admire my hard work (which was, I have to say, beautiful) when all of a sudden this woman thing towing two of her spawn came over, pulled a load of random lego boxes off the shelves, took photos of them and then LEFT THEM THERE! ALL OVER THE FLOOR! So I then had to put them all back where they had been. I nearly cried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Damnit, I want spotify :sad: Everyone seems to have it and I don't.

Yup, first degree murder escaped, but it was a close run thing. I'd just spent 3 hours doing up the lego feature wall and had stood back to admire my hard work (which was, I have to say, beautiful) when all of a sudden this woman thing towing two of her spawn came over, pulled a load of random lego boxes off the shelves, took photos of them and then LEFT THEM THERE! ALL OVER THE FLOOR! So I then had to put them all back where they had been. I nearly cried.
    Follow this to get it. :ninja:

Ah well... at least you were busy? :console: I would've just said screw the lego display and made a massive dragon. :erm: I'd be fired on the first week. :awesome:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.