This discussion is closed.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
If someone bought John Smiths and got a pint of Abbott they should be happy they got an upgraded product. Likewise the Tangy Cheese vs Cool issue
Haha, fair enough
Cryptographic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess that we've already covered the footage of Juncker, drunk out of his mind, 'greeting' the EU leaders?

http://www.friatider.se/full-eu-ordf...muCPl9.twitter
username1524603
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Has anyone seen Nigel Farage MEP around - I haven't seen him for absolutely ages!?
I need a drink to calm my anxiety, I have an exam on Monday which I am panicking about.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
I need a drink to calm my anxiety, I have an exam on Monday which I am panicking about.
Ahh, hello good Sir! Have this one on the house What exam?
username1524603
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh, hello good Sir! Have this one on the house What exam?
Why thank you, Mobbsy. The exam is Macroeconomic Theory which is interesting but there it is 25% applied mathematics which I do not enjoy doing. How have you been?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
Why thank you, Mobbsy. The exam is Macroeconomic Theory which is interesting but there it is 25% applied mathematics which I do not enjoy doing. How have you been?
Ahh awesome! I can't wait to get stuck into Economics next year!!! And maths is awesome

Lots of exams... that will explain my mood :rofl: been fairly inactive here over the last couple weeks due to that actually, and just can't wait for all exams to be over!!!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh awesome! I can't wait to get stuck into Economics next year!!! And maths is awesome

Lots of exams... that will explain my mood :rofl: been fairly inactive here over the last couple weeks due to that actually, and just can't wait for all exams to be over!!!
"Maths is good"

Have you taken a blow to the head recently mobbsy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
"Maths is good"

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should be arrested for blastphamy.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Maths is good"

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand why people hate maths so much!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You should be arrested for blastphamy.
Hehehe, was waiting for you to come in and have a go at me. I loved GCSE maths, but I hate AS Level Maths so much. So dropping it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1524603
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

As someone who thinks maths is awesome you can help me differentiate natural logarithms with respect to time, and working out exponential growth rates of the economy. It being my last exam softens the blow slightly and is the only thing keeping me going at the moment. When is your last exam?
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hehehe, was waiting for you to come in and have a go at me. I loved GCSE maths, but I hate AS Level Maths so much. So dropping it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
</3
Maths is love, maths is life!!! I want to do a Ph.D in maths...
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
</3
Maths is s***, maths is really s***!!! I'm mad if I want to do a Ph.D in maths...
Corrected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Corrected

Posted from TSR Mobile
how can you hate maths!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
how can you hate maths!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!
It's completely pointless though. As long as you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, and you're good with Frac Dec Perc, you can get by.

Also, it get's really hard and I'm not one of those people that can get their head down and revise.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's completely pointless though. As long as you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, and you're good with Frac Dec Perc, you can get by.

Also, it get's really hard and I'm not one of those people that can get their head down and revise.
It's far from pointless, that attitude would have us living in the stone age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

That's still maths...

You don't revise maths you just do it...
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
It's far from pointless, that attitude would have us living in the stone age

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean for the everyday person. If you're passionate about Maths, and I hope plenty of people are, it's far from pointless. But for the ordinary person, you can get by like that.

(Original post by Aph)
That's still maths...

You don't revise maths you just do it...
I didn't say it wasn't.

I mean, I do some revision, but I rely on my lessons mainly. I'm fine with revising my other subjects, but I just procrastinate so much over maths.

Agree to Disagree?
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I mean for the everyday person. If you're passionate about Maths, and I hope plenty of people are, it's far from pointless. But for the ordinary person, you can get by like that.

I mean, I do some revision, but I rely on my lessons mainly. I'm fine with revising my other subjects, but I just procrastinate so much over maths.

Agree to Disagree?
But you shouldn't...

No I mean you can't revise maths. Maths is just something you have to do really.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
But you shouldn't...

No I mean you can't revise maths. Maths is just something you have to do really.
Well, you can do loads of past papers and write out proofs, but I get your point.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.54%
No (289)
75.46%

Watched Threads