Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    St Edmund Hall for English anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Still waiting for Merton too(PPE). Do you think I could phone them? It is just one week until the interview.. they need to send it today.. I'm going crazy
    Ahhhh definitely don't phone them. It'll only irritate them to be honest. You'll absolutely hear today. Just be patient and wait it out <3 (which honestly I need to do too...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by africalw)
    Still waiting to hear from wadham regarding history 😩
    uhhh me too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Who is still waiting for PPE at any college? I will go to crazy...Why St.Hugh's website has no information about the time when invite is sent out.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Still waiting for Merton too(PPE). Do you think I could phone them? It is just one week until the interview.. they need to send it today.. I'm going crazy
    Feel free to ask about History whilst you're on the phone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el-enchanted)
    Ahhhh definitely don't phone them. It'll only irritate them to be honest. You'll absolutely hear today. Just be patient and wait it out <3 (which honestly I need to do too...)
    Okay so I won't phone them.. I am just scared that they don't send it today...
    Because I really need to book a flight and tell my school in case I get an interview..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tessie25)
    Got an interview for English with St. Hilda's - pleasantly surprised given I went in with AAB from my AS results :O
    Omg I just got an interview for English at St. Hilda's too! I was reallocated from Wadham. Guess I'll see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Okay so I won't phone them.. I am just scared that they don't send it today...
    Because I really need to book a flight and tell my school in case I get an interview..
    I completely get that. The urge is so so strong. Where are you flying from?

And, as a blanket note to anyone, please post when you hear from Merton regardless of your subject!!

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview invite for chemistry at Merton! So happy

ReputationRep:
    What % of people who applied for maths got an interview this year?

I'm assuming it's quite high because I got an interview with AABE at AS and no A*s at GCSE, also did quite poorly in the MAT. Has to be more than half for maths.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for History and French at Balliol!!! So pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fredseagulls)
    Yeah one of my friends got one a week ago. But I think they are coming out quite slowly
    Cool cheers.

ReputationRep:
    There once was a college called Merton,
    I applied when I had a blue shirt on,
    When it came to December,
    I couldn't remember,
    If I really applied there for certain.

If anyone would like a limerick done for their college, I'm exactly the kind of insatiable procrastinator to ask. Yup, I'm desparately bored, folks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PressTabStart)
    What % of people who applied for maths got an interview this year?

I'm assuming it's quite high because I got an interview with AABE at AS and no A*s at GCSE, also did quite poorly in the MAT. Has to be more than half for maths.
    Most haven't heard yet, but congratulations and good luck!! What do you think your MAT score was?

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for Mathematics at Exeter! So happy right now!! ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imaanc)
    Most haven't heard yet, but congratulations and good luck!! What do you think your MAT score was?
    Around 60%

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone hear from Christ Church for geography candidates? Is Christ Church usually slower than other college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el-enchanted)
    I completely get that. The urge is so so strong. Where are you flying from?

And, as a blanket note to anyone, please post when you hear from Merton regardless of your subject!!
    Do you also have to book a flight? I would fly from Frankfurt/Germany I think or another airport near here.
    It would be really important for me to tell my school in case I get an interview since I would miss two exams/important tests and one of these is very very very important and I also don't know if I should start studying for it or not..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Oriel for Physics?

ReputationRep:
    So - Mertonians!
    I spoke to a guy who knows another PPE applicant - he got am email from Merton yesterday and was reallocated to St Bennets Hall.
    Which is just weird.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.