• Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Pathway)
    :console:

----------------------
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feel stupid and insignificant. im wasting CMHTs time.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think that too, but I assure you, you are most especially not wasting anyone's time. You're awesome and deserve all the help you can get. :console:

(Original post by Midnightmemories)
    You're welcome :jumphug: Don't give up, I'm always here if you need a chat.. I've been there, i nearly gave up but my support was ramped up and they've gotten me through a lot (and i can pass on some stuff that has been said to me via PM if you wish...It might help.. :hugs:)

--
    That might be a good idea... Feel free to message me when you wish... I'll be around for a while i think...
    I'll PM you now sure. Given up on studying for the night, and I have MHoC stuff to deal with.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think that too, but I assure you, you are most especially not wasting anyone's time. You're awesome and deserve all the help you can get. :console:

I'll PM you now sure. Given up on studying for the night, and I have MHoC stuff to deal with.
    I have the luxury of a week off from school, hopefully i'll be able to regain control of myself over this week. (Revising can resume on saturday... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not wasting anyone's time. You have as much right to be treated as anyone else. :console:
    [spoiler]just feel really low all of a sudden, dont know what to do . cant cop.e

(Original post by CescaD96)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    tthanks, just dont know anymore. hope yo are ok.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's been a while since i check into here. Just thought i stop by and say hi! Mainly due to being in a pretty good place right now, and have been for a few months now. Just occasionally get the blues and if i get a depressive day or two, its normally stress related due to college deadlines coming up in a months time for 7 assignments.

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just feel really low all of a sudden, dont know what to do . cant cop.e

Spoiler:
    Show
    tthanks, just dont know anymore. hope yo are ok.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll be ok. I just hope that you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay018)
    Well it's been a while since i check into here. Just thought i stop by and say hi! Mainly due to being in a pretty good place right now, and have been for a few months now. Just occasionally get the blues and if i get a depressive day or two, its normally stress related due to college deadlines coming up in a months time for 7 assignments.
    That's good to hear and let's hope it stays that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    That's good to hear and let's hope it stays that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks dude. dont want to be defeatist in any way but... it might all change when i move to Uni in sept, but i'll just see what life brings....

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dude. dont want to be defeatist in any way but... it might all change when i move to Uni in sept, but i'll just see what life brings....
    Really happy for you that things are going well.

Have you told the uni about your mental health/got stuff in place to try and make things as manageable as possible?

ReputationRep:
    Life will certainly change for you when you go to uni. Just make a lot of friends, and you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't you hate it when psychological problems show themselves through physical symptoms too... I can't deal with non-stop pain and all that it's so annoying and debilitating

ReputationRep:
    wow im struggling :/ out of ideas rn

ReputationRep:
    There is a party going on nearby and I wish I was there :sad:.

Anyway, I had a good day on Saturday. Was on a special charter train from London Waterloo to Poole and back, using a type of train that is getting significantly refurbished. First time I've done something like that, but had an amazing time. Weirdest thing is I didn't feel sick when travelling backwards, something that happened when going to and coming back from last year's camping trip, so I'd since then avoided sitting backwards.

Feel like I'm going crazy at the moment. In the middle of switching unis as the one I'm at currently is sooooo bad, slowly killing me on the inside. My unhappiness with uni has brought my OCD backup along with other new stuff I've never experienced before like panic attacks, nausea, racing thoughts overthinking, lack of appetite etc. it's practically giving me headaches and stressing me to the max. I should really go see my GP. Anyway that's just me 😋😆😅😓😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Feel like I'm going crazy at the moment. In the middle of switching unis as the one I'm at currently is sooooo bad, slowly killing me on the inside. My unhappiness with uni has brought my OCD backup along with other new stuff I've never experienced before like panic attacks, nausea, racing thoughts overthinking, lack of appetite etc. it's practically giving me headaches and stressing me to the max. I should really go see my GP. Anyway that's just me 😋😆😅😓😢
    if you need to talk. Feel free to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    if you need to talk. Feel free to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks 😀
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure how much more I can take, feeling very low

Have ESA medical looming on Wednesday, the evil evil people have used prolonged email discussions as evidence

Gambled again tonight, seem to do that at times of stress. Which has of course set off bad thoughts

ReputationRep:
    so I just don't sleep without sedating meds that make me feel **** then. Great. Feel awful. really really bad

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Feel tense and on alert, like anything will set me off.

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm so icky and warm all over even though the weather is **** here and winter hasn't got the memo to leave N.Ireland alone. It feels like someone has turned up the heat deliberately around me so that I can't focus on studying - it's making me really agitated and paranoid.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.