The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Saruken
That sounds fun but probably not. I don't mind karaoke, but to sing open mic you're actually supposed to be pretty good. :biggrin:

I've heard them on Thursdays, they don't have to be good it seems :tongue:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 7881
Hypermicrospace
I've heard them on Thursdays, they don't have to be good it seems :tongue:

Occasionally they are so loud/bad I can't control my facial expression while walking by. Luckily I'm not looking at them :tongue:
Reply 7882
I must investigate this, seems like it would be hilarious :ninja:
So who's going to this Pixar thing tonight? :smile:
I'm going to SFX =D
Need to go pick up my laundry and then go shopping before that though.
I have literally no food!
Plus, oh god I'm going to flunk my German grammar test next Friday!! :woo:
Reply 7885
GodspeedGehenna
So who's going to this Pixar thing tonight? :smile:

Pixar thing?
Missy67
Pixar thing?

Oh, I thought I sent the invite to you on Facebook as well? It's a Pixar movie night in ELT2.
I'm going because I'm a bit of a Disneyphile plus I love Pixar. :redface:
Reply 7887
Saruken
Oh, I thought I sent the invite to you on Facebook as well? It's a Pixar movie night in ELT2.
I'm going because I'm a bit of a Disneyphile plus I love Pixar. :redface:

Ooh, that's why I hadn't heard about it :tongue: I don't usually check facebook every single day. I may come if I've made enough essay progress.
Pixar night was AWESOME. Loved both films. Got a bit annoyed though when the strange guy with a fixation of saying "You're mum" jokes...none of which made sense or were at all funny...kept ripping the sentimentality of "Finding Nemo". And then having the cheek to say that he "grew up" when questioned as to why he hadn't seen a particular Disney film.

Pffth...Disney Philistine.
Saruken
Pixar night was AWESOME. Loved both films. Got a bit annoyed though when the strange guy with a fixation of "You're mum" jokes...none of which made sense or were at all funny...kept ripping the sentimentality of "Finding Nemo". And then having the cheek to say that's he "grew up" when questioned as to why he hadn't seen a particular Disney film.

Pffth...Disney Philistine.

Was it the parkwood president guy by any chance?

He was incredibly obnoxious and annoying. :tongue:
Yeah. Parkwood President???????? :eek:
Saruken
Yeah. Parkwood President???????? :eek:

Yeah I hate watching films with people who constantly fail to make jokes throughout the whole film. Annoying.
Reply 7892
GodspeedGehenna
Yeah I hate watching films with people who constantly fail to make jokes throughout the whole film. Annoying.

You should have killed him and consumed his spirit :yes:
Freaaak :p:

Did you go to the AGM for first aid last week, Pete?
kiss_me_now9
Freaaak :p:

Did you go to the AGM for first aid last week, Pete?

Nah.. the majority of the people at First Aid are kinda annoying, to be honest. Hows the free world? Does it still exist outside this bubble called campus?
GodspeedGehenna
Nah.. the majority of the people at First Aid are kinda annoying, to be honest. Hows the free world? Does it still exist outside this bubble called campus?

Lol!

The free world is alas, full of hidden charges. I had to change my bank acount today and I got three options - pay £12.50 a month to get a load of **** on top that I don't want, don't pay anything but put in £500+ every month (alright, yeah, that'll happen!) or get a crappy account that doesn't let you have a debit card. :rolleyes:
Reply 7897
Couldn't you just get a current account?

I had to extend my overdraft today, bloody house deposit :frown:
GodspeedGehenna
Was it the parkwood president guy by any chance?

He was incredibly obnoxious and annoying.

You are SO right. He's the guy that is always in Woody's (partly cos he works there from time to time), and thinks he's EVERYONES best friend. He's so obnoxious it's unbelievable!
Em_maK
Couldn't you just get a current account?

I had to extend my overdraft today, bloody house deposit :frown:

Not with my bank atm, I'm going to change ASAP to somewhere that is normal :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending