blackfish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
so god damned lonely.
I feel your pain dude! You have us if it helps

I'm enduring my usual commute back to my flat from my parents. The train is going to take and hour longer because of engineering works, it's currently 30 minutes late on top of that. Grrr!!

I was thinking the other day how much I miss my college friends, I practically dont see them anymore, they only phone me when their lives are in a crisis. Some friends...!

Got ID'd to buy my cup of tea today, it's not fair dammit!

Also I have been taken on as a Moderator for a rail forum I use, they have a "staff room" and it's interesting to see the discussions of troublesome users behind their backs, No doubt a facillity that the TSR Mods have...!

Is it me, or am I feeling slightly paranoid this evening...???

:hugs: to whoever would like them. Keep well everyone
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I am so so so so tired after my first day at work. I hardly did a thing between 12.30pm and 4pm yet I'm shattered. I'm really proud of myself though because I didn't get anxious with anyone and I was totally relaxed and approached people and asked if they were enjoying their day etc.

How is everyone else?
Well done with your day at work I understand the tiredness thing. I'm like that after work, I think, Shall I stop somewhere on the way home or go straight home and get into bed... :rolleyes:
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I am so so so so tired after my first day at work. I hardly did a thing between 12.30pm and 4pm yet I'm shattered. I'm really proud of myself though because I didn't get anxious with anyone and I was totally relaxed and approached people and asked if they were enjoying their day etc.

How is everyone else?
Well done with your day at work I understand the tiredness thing. I'm like that after work, I think, Shall I stop somewhere on the way home or go straight home and get into bed... :rolleyes:
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And it's back again
I swear everytime I get a high (Went to Prague, got into Warwick, did well in my exams) I have a low (just got dumped, feeling crap, might get chucked out of 6th form)

I feel like my confidence just got knocked again, he told me that he felt no spark with me... that's the 4th boy in a row who's told me that, I'm starting to feel just crap.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Have you come across me on here before?
:jumphug: huggles

How are you Elements?
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just want to walk out of my door and never come back. I can't keep fighting like this. I hate feeling like this. If I try hard enough I can even persuade myself that it's a dream. I want my life back. I don't want to have lost him - it's breaking my heart.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hbandtr4eva)
I just want to walk out of my door and never come back. I can't keep fighting like this. I hate feeling like this. If I try hard enough I can ever persuade myself that it's a dream. I want my life back. I don't want to have lost him it's breaking my heart.
:console: I'm so sorry.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hbandtr4eva)
I don't want to have lost him - it's breaking my heart.
aw deary me. how long's it been now? please, please stop looking back! for me!

wish i could listen to my own advice.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so numb. It's like no feeling...then something might make me laugh, then back to numbness or depression.

It's like equilibrium is 0 (or no feeling, numbness) happiness goes up to 10 and depression to minus 10 and Im constantly at 0 or -6 and then I laugh at something and go up to 5 or 6 then back down to -6 or 0.

I hate feeling numb and like I couldn't care less about absolutely anything.Ive eaten so little today Im surprised I haven't been that hungry but then I did wake up at 1 oclock. My alarm went off several times from 11 to 1 but I guess I couldn't find a reason to get out of bed and feel back asleep.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
I hate feeling numb and like I couldn't care less about absolutely anything.Ive eaten so little today Im surprised I haven't been that hungry but then I did wake up at 1 oclock. My alarm went off several times from 11 to 1 but I guess I couldn't find a reason to get out of bed and feel back asleep.
i share your numbness
spent half of today just sitting in my room, waiting for some kind of human contact. anything. even though i've had friends round tonight, they're gone again now, and i'm feeling anxious and nauseous. almost scared of going to bed, i know i won't get any sleep and i'll end up sobbing for hours.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish my uni had a depression society or something. But I say that...then I'd be too much a coward to actually go.
member101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish we could post annonymously here. To Blue Rose, I think many other people would be too scared to go, too. I'd definitely want to go but not be able to.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by member101)
I wish we could post annonymously here.
same here, there's so many things I want to say.

maybe get a dupe account?
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is nightline, if that's of any use to you guys?
member101
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
same here, there's so many things I want to say.

maybe get a dupe account?
Good idea but I'm a lazy little so and so. Sometimes I won't go to the toilet because I don't want to walk to it. It's kind of bad...
Feels like I'm bursting to tell things but too afraid to do so. Grrr.
Read about the situation with your brother, I find swearing at the people who annoy you, in your head, helps slightly.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by member101)
I wish we could post annonymously here. To Blue Rose, I think many other people would be too scared to go, too. I'd definitely want to go but not be able to.
So is it understandable why I've wanted to go to my uni's LGBT society for almost 2 years and still haven't managed to muster up the courage?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

ugh, at least you got somewhere with that guy! All I can manage with the one I'm after is an internet convo, although that did last about 3 hours... Goddamnit, I want her so much, it's tearing me apart. And here I am being the only single person in a house of 20, I get laughed at so much for it as it is.
Loads of my friends at home have been married at least a year and have young babies now. Or they're just in really long term relationships. Everyone at uni seems to have found bfs even though they're only here for a year. I've been single 3 1/2 years now and it's starting to bother me, none of the guys I like ever seem interested and no one else seems to want me. No one ever hits on me or asks me on dates or anything, it's so depressing. It's like I'm over the hill already and will never find anyone.
member101
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
So is it understandable why I've wanted to go to my uni's LGBT society for almost 2 years and still haven't managed to muster up the courage?
Yeah, it is. -hugs-
Just do whatever you're comfortable with.
member101
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
Loads of my friends at home have been married at least a year and have young babies now. Or they're just in really long term relationships. Everyone at uni seems to have found bfs even though they're only here for a year. I've been single 3 1/2 years now and it's starting to bother me, none of the guys I like ever seem interested and no one else seems to want me. No one ever hits on me or asks me on dates or anything, it's so depressing. It's like I'm over the hill already and will never find anyone.
I'd like to give you a hug. :]
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aw deary me. how long's it been now? please, please stop looking back! for me!

wish i could listen to my own advice.
It's been 3 and a half months. I can't stop looking back. I just want him.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.29%
No - but I will (20)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (178)
49.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed