Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    Thanks for eyes and smile bit, though NEVER EVER compare to me a kardashian, I'm ashamed to have a similar heritage to them (if you haven't already noticed, our surnames our similar...)
    I knew it ! Im such a genius .

Come off it , I bet you play that card all the time

Lad - 'Where abouts are you from ?'
    You - 'A country you probably haven't heard of but its where the kardashians are from '
    Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:'

ReputationRep:
    I really should stop procrastinating now....

Attachment 264022

I swear I'll start working soon.
    Much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    So my hair's up in a ponytail today and no matter how I sat my webcam was making me look bald so I gave up and this is the end result :P

Lovely hair loving the curls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    I knew it ! Im such a genius .

Come off it , I bet you play that card all the time

You - 'A country you probably haven't heard of but its where the kardashians are from '
    Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:'
    The kardashians are reality stars, they do nothing. I will never be compared to them. EVER.

Thankfully no one has ever said
    Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:

to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiva300)
    Attachment 264033 not sure how to feel about this but why not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    your eyebrow gap is too big. would let them grow a bit more so it looks more natural.

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievable how girls will find something to compliment another girl on. Even if it is not there they'll find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    your eyebrow gap is too big. would let them grow a bit more so it looks more natural.
    oh well this is awkward I don't pluck them any further apart than they grow so unless I draw them closer together I have no hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Unbelievable how girls will find something to compliment another girl on. Even if it is not there they'll find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: It's so normal for girls to do that. Even if there's a girl who's completely lacking in the looks department, one of us will always find something to compliment her on in return for one of her compliments. We're strange creatures :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMMMG, luv ur eyez babez !!!

(they're wearing sunglasses)

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 264033 not sure how to feel about this but why not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your hair is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    :rofl: It's so normal for girls to do that. Even if there's a girl who's completely lacking in the looks department, one of us will always find something to compliment her on in return for one of her compliments. We're strange creatures :rolleyes:
    So you lie? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh well this is awkward I don't pluck them any further apart than they grow so unless I draw them closer together I have no hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol sorry. use a sharpie or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Much better
    So you've been keeping tabs on everyone who posts and updates their pictures...? :confused:

Seeing as I'm sure you enjoy doing this, tell what's improved... (curiosity, not sarcasm btw)

ReputationRep:
    thats why i hate 99% of girls. they're so fake.

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry. use a sharpie or something
    erm will do?....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    So you lie? :rolleyes:
    I said "one of us" I don't, I don't see the point in increasing a person's confidence if it's a lie. If you tell her that she has beautiful hair when in reality, it looks like a **** coloured bush, she'll go out looking like a **** coloured bush without knowing, and that's not fair on her.

thats why i hate 99% of girls. they're so fake.
    I think 99% is a bit of an exaggeration :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I said "one of us" I don't, I don't see the point in increasing a person's confidence if it's a lie. If you tell her that she has beautiful hair when in reality, it looks like a **** coloured bush, she'll go out looking like a **** coloured bush without knowing, and that's not fair on her.

I think 99% is a bit of an exaggeration :lol:
    96% then

ReputationRep:
    Made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    So you've been keeping tabs on everyone who posts and updates their pictures...? :confused:

Seeing as I'm sure you enjoy doing this, tell what's improved... (curiosity, not sarcasm btw)
    It is definitely your smile on most of your pictures you have a straight face the smile made a difference

I have been keeping tabs ofcourse need to see all the faces of those who post on this thread

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough im sure she will appreciate your constructive criticism.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.