The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
hahaa, serious? :lol: A friends friend has been on the show before because apparently his mum accused him of stealing all of this money and kicked him out of the house :redface: craaay.

Ah, wondered where you were hiding :lol: how was it? Yeah, I'm okay thank you!

Yeah serious haha.

Was okay thanks. Didn't do too much as it was the first day. How was your "networking"?
Original post by ChrisLay1
Yeah serious haha.

Was okay thanks. Didn't do too much as it was the first day. How was your "networking"?

It was my friends 3rd day of lectures today (She's at Edinburgh so left a while ago) and she slept in :rofl: had a wild night playing beer pong! It was actually such a great day, met so many people and bumped into some people I'd met previously so was nice to catch up :smile: Thank you for asking :h:
[video="youtube;ntG50eXbBtc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc[/video]
finally a thread that describes me perfectly :cool:
It was my friends 3rd day of lectures today (She's at Edinburgh so left a while ago) and she slept in :rofl: had a wild night playing beer pong! It was actually such a great day, met so many people and bumped into some people I'd met previously so was nice to catch up :smile: Thank you for asking :h:

:laugh:

Good :h: and no problem :smile:
Off to bed i go

This guy doesn't hold back:

[video="youtube;sX7EflnLMzE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX7EflnLMzE[/video]
Uni life is killing me already and I've only been here 5 days!
Original post by kayleighisonfire

Hey :smile: and how come?
Hey :smile: and how come?

Hey, too many 4am bed times

Too much drink :tongue: stick at it ... you learn to adjust

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Too much drink :tongue: stick at it ... you learn to adjust

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not too much drink, not had one hangover yet. I woke up with jaeger in my hair this morning :s-smilie:
Not too much drink, not had one hangover yet. I woke up with jaeger in my hair this morning :s-smilie:

Sounds divine :lol:

Hope you're enjoying student life nonetheless :h:
Sounds divine :lol:

Hope you're enjoying student life nonetheless :h:

Oh it was, loved it and to make the situation better the shower is broken. Yeah it's great thanks, how's yours?
so I'm going to uni next year; anxious about how meeting new people works :P is it just like you talk to people in your flat/building and classes? or do you have to go to clubs and stuff to meet people? I've never really had to meet new people on my own :s-smilie: and whenever i meet people it's usually newbies at school or whatever, so it's more forced lol
Original post by Wait, what?
finally a thread that describes me perfectly :cool:

:hi:
Original post by SassQueen13
:hi:

sup? :tongue:
Original post by Wait, what?
sup? :tongue:

The sky :awesome:
Nothing much, about to watch some good ol Vampire Diaries so just waiting for it to load :smile: Howz about you?
Was alright thanks, I don't feel as tired anymore haha :tongue:

thats good :smile:
Spandu Ballet Gold

PRSOM
Original post by SassQueen13
The sky :awesome:
Nothing much, about to watch some good ol Vampire Diaries so just waiting for it to load :smile: Howz about you?

so original! ;P I've never seen that :s-smilie: game of thrones and breaking bad are where it's at :awesome: just about to watch some referendum debate stuff on tv #indyref :s-smilie:

Latest