Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el-enchanted)
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. Is this going to be forever?
    Finally! Somebody who feels my pain!🙏🏻 I just want to hear now, regardless of whether it's a rejection or invitation to interview. Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell159)
    Finally! Somebody who feels my pain!🙏🏻 I just want to hear now, regardless of whether it's a rejection or invitation to interview. Good luck to you!
    SAME. So. Much. Same.

I really think it's the anxiety of waiting that's the worst. Even a rejection would make me feel better. And good luck to you too! <3

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for E&M F*** the TSA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PressTabStart)
    What % of people who applied for maths got an interview this year?

I'm assuming it's quite high because I got an interview with AABE at AS and no A*s at GCSE, also did quite poorly in the MAT. Has to be more than half for maths.

what college? also for maths i think i read somewhere that they only invite about 30% of applicants as they shortlist with the MAT and 60% is amazing considering the average this year was 43

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econam)
    Rejected for E&M F*** the TSA
    May I ask which college?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Modern Languages! Could not have imagined a happier end of the week!

ReputationRep:
    Got my invitation from Merton PPE 10 minutes ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el-enchanted)
    Nope! Luckily I'm spending the year in Scotland, or else I'd have to fly in from Los Angeles. And I think you can actually email the admissions office if you get an interview and explain that you have important exams. I know that they're sometimes able to tweak schedules if you have really important circumstances.
    Yeah I think I will do this.. maybe immediately

(Original post by mariashamak)
      Just got an interview for Modern Languages! Could not have imagined a happier end of the week!
      Which college/language? Well done!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PlaneovertheSea)
      Now I am even more nervous than before - yet no news from Merton....
      I'm certain they'll get to you by Monday, and who knows, perhaps they tell people on different dates based on subject

ReputationRep:
      Okay how many PPEists are here waiting for an invite? It has to come within the next hour surely?

ReputationRep:
      well done! You're the first person I've seen on here that has got an interview for modern languages! What college did you apply for? I'm going for Philosophy and French at Brasenose and the wait is agonising...

ReputationRep:
      Interview Physics

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by deduction123)
      Interview Physics
      Finally another Physics invitation. May I ask which college was it sent from?

ReputationRep:
      I got a rejection email today for Mathematics at Lincoln. In many ways I'm just relieved the agonizing wait is over! Congrats to everyone who did get offers

ReputationRep:
      Congrats! And I'm still here waiting on Christ Church like :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
      Finally another Physics invitation. May I ask which college was it sent from?
      St Anne's

ReputationRep:
      Just got an interview for Modern Languages! Over the moon is an understatement!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 9dobbo1)
      Okay how many PPEists are here waiting for an invite? It has to come within the next hour surely?
      not necessarily mate, especially if tutors are still shortlisting

ReputationRep:
      Ahhh I got an interview for History & English ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.