Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys still have exams or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Need ovls...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

I read
    "too scared..."

You should know, having seen my guide, I have...

Do you want it to be me?

"She's everything I want in a girl she's pretty beautiful she's nice, a little shy and funny and we have alot of similar intrests"

Here's what I think you look like:

Exactly.

Although the bold is what I know for sure.
    awwww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    awwww.
    Since you're going swimming, I decided to listen to a song about some water.

Perhaps the lyrics mean something? :holmes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I wish there was a word like "humanism", but for all intelligent life.

I appreciate such a word's current irrelevancy But I want to nip any prejudice against space aliens we may in a hundred years or so* encounter in the bud :lol:

*or preferably sooner if NASA gets their **** together :mmm:
    The NASA program will be shut down soon enough due to the lack of funding from the U.S. government. I think it would be more of a scaling down instead of a full on closure. I was soo disheartened when I heard of this , all my childhood dreams of being a spaceman won't come true, ever.

My iPad is doing things again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Since you're going swimming, I decided to listen to a song about some water.

Perhaps the lyrics mean something? :holmes:
    hmm, let me think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nope, can't think of any meaning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hmm, let me think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nope, can't think of any meaning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    perhaps =/= they will

I'm listening to music on full blast for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    The NASA program will be shut down soon enough due to the lack of funding from the U.S. government. I think it would be more of a scaling down instead of a full on closure. I was soo disheartened when I heard of this , all my childhood dreams of being a spaceman won't come true, ever.

NASA isn't the sole space agency on the planet :holmes:

Regardless, suggesting that they'll shut down is just conjecture. What I was particularly referring to in that post isn't something that costs very much anyway :mmm: (it would probably cost a lot once it gets bigger but I think the government will think it worth it, and if not Europe/Russia/China can take it up :dontknow:)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Let me make this clear:
    I don't romantically love anybody on this thread ok guys :woo:
    I don't know what y'all look like (ok fair enough I've seen fish's Instagram and Bude's photo but that's it)
    And for all I know y'all are old men/women pretending to be in Year 11
    That would be so awks. omg imagine if in the meet up we find that we are all 67 year old pervs AWKWARD
    This is a professional site (ok not that professional) and shouldn't be used for dating

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you happen to become Texan overnight? There is a slight over-usage of the word y'all in the majority of posts aimed at the group.

I can assure you, I am not a middle-aged man. That would be quite concerning, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Did you happen to become Texan overnight? There is a slight over-usage of the word y'all in the majority of posts aimed at the group.

I can assure you, I am not a middle-aged man. That would be quite concerning, actually.

LOOL, I always use y'all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    NASA isn't the sole space agency on the planet :holmes:

Regardless, suggesting that they'll shut down is just conjecture. What I was particularly referring to in that post isn't something that costs very much anyway :mmm: (it would probably cost a lot once it gets bigger but I think the government will think it worth it, and if not Europe/Russia/China can take it up :dontknow:)
    Shenzhou 10 :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOOL, I always use y'all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how do you say 'all of you' then?
    y'all?
    all y'all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    how do you say 'all of you' then?
    y'all?
    all y'all?
    "Y'all are"
    I don't say it though, just write/text it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Y'all are"
    I don't say it though, just write/text it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    weirdooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got like a grid with all the y=f(x) rules for maths? I'm really confused and just need to learn it, but I can't find it in one place and I've lost my book

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Has anyone got like a grid with all the y=f(x) rules for maths? I'm really confused and just need to learn it, but I can't find it in one place and I've lost my book
    What exactly do you mean..?

y=f(x) is basically the equation of a line/curve...

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Shenzhou 10 :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah the problem I have with China is that they're seriously nationalistic People shouldn't be restricted from working with this stuff because they weren't born in a country with a space program :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    What if she is swimming?

There are phones which are water proof to a certain depth.
    Not the iPhone...haha. That would shatter if you put in water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    This sentence doesn't really make sense, considering that the number of "rules" involving y=f(x) is probably quite astronomical.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.