Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i feel so trapped, all i want to do is run away, run so far that i cant be found. i cant cope with things, i cant do it. i so ****ing scared and i cant do it :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    That sounds terrifying. Massive hugs from here. :hugs: I've had similar experiances when eating, when eating was a huge issue for me. I'd start a meal and then the next thing I knew, I'd be washing the dishes, or back upstairs. Would it be worth mentioning it to your gp or someone the next time you see them? :hugs:
    Also, noticed that you're from north of the border. :ninja: Are you in sixth year?
    Thanks for the hugs. <3 I'm in fifth year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    It's all right!! I hope tonight won't be bad for you :hugs:
    Anyone who is understanding is far above okay in my books!! It's a rarity these days
    Yeah i'm feeling quite happy in all honesty I hope it lasts for a while
    Aww i'm happy for you Hopefully it's the first of many on the horizon? :grin: Distractions are pretty darn good from time to time :yep:
    I like meeting new people, depends on my mood on whether I make good or bad first impressions though
    Awwww i'm sorry to hear that :hugs: :hugs: I hope it gets resolved soon :jumphug:
    I'm doing great, I hope you get better soon!!

:hugs: :hugs:
    Thanks. :hugs: I hope so too. Have a training session with my volunteering untl quite late so hopefully that will keep me distracted/make me so exhuasted I fall asleep pretty quickly and so don't have to deal with night time.
    Yeah. Exacly. :yep: I owe them so much, they've done everything they possibly could to make things easier for me. :love:
    Good! So glad for you. :hugs:
    Hopefully. She wanted to make more plans but we haven't got round to it yet. :ninja:
    Aww. :hugs:
    I hope so too. Really scared to go back down stairs at the moment (currently hiding in my room). I don't deal with conflict very well at all.
    Thank you. :hugs: Have you been up to anything today?

(Original post by Hollyperidol)
    Thanks for the hugs. <3 I'm in fifth year.
    Oooh! :eek: Fifth year is such a busy year. :yep: (I missed three quarters of it :teehee: but we wont mention that ).
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. :hugs: I hope so too. Have a training session with my volunteering untl quite late so hopefully that will keep me distracted/make me so exhuasted I fall asleep pretty quickly and so don't have to deal with night time.
    Yeah. Exacly. :yep: I owe them so much, they've done everything they possibly could to make things easier for me. :love:
    Good! So glad for you. :hugs:
    Hopefully. She wanted to make more plans but we haven't got round to it yet. :ninja:
    Aww. :hugs:
    I hope so too. Really scared to go back down stairs at the moment (currently hiding in my room). I don't deal with conflict very well at all.
    Thank you. :hugs: Have you been up to anything today?
    Ooooooo that sounds fun!! It'll distract you and it could be put on CVs n'all :yep: I hope it makes you exhausted for that reason then!! Go out there and boss your volunteering :grin:
    I could be wrong, but the only thing they probably want from you is simply you being in their lives. Everything else that you provide would be a nice bonus
    N'aww thank you hun :hugs:
    In time you will...i'm sure
    Eventually you will and sometimes you got to bite the bullet and apologise even if you were in the right. I'm like you though, I HATE conflicts/confrontations and anything that involves shouting.
    Yeah i've done some work n'all...that's about it haha. How about you/ Did you manage to get to school? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Thank you for this, I read it out to him while I was in tears, and your kind words made me cry more!
    Your so good to Rory

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well he's a lovely guy and totally deserves it. Plus I want him to come camping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Well he's a lovely guy and totally deserves it. Plus I want him to come camping!
    Set a date for camping and ill bring cake :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe were not mentally ill, maybe we are mentally stable and everyone who is 'normal' is in fact insane!

ReputationRep:
    It sounds obvious and it may be just that: it might be that the government really doesn't care and all they want to do is make money, identify profits etc. Not sure if this has anything to do with the mental wellbeing of people but everything that the government does in relation to the managing of this sort of sector if you like will have a knock-on effect for anyone diagnosed with mental illness or similar diagnoses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
    Wow that's difficult. My sister doesn't have anxiety, but more ADHD sort of thing. She never got a formal diagnosis but she is extremely hyperactive all the time, and despite the fact that she's almost 21, she acts like a 16 year old still. She is so difficult to live with because she hates it if thinks don't go her way. Like if she does something for me, she expects lots of praise like a child. My mum worries about her all the time, and borders on depression when my sister has to make decisions for herself, because she knows she isn't good at it. But I can't really say - everyone is relying on me right now, and I don't want to let them down - they've done stuff for me in the past, so I feel like i have to help them now.
    But it really isn't your responsibility even if you think it is.. its not fair on you at all! And you wont be letting anyone down if you don't!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, the bad kind of drunk, or the good kind? Hopefully those side-effects will fade soon enough (I had to put up with a fairly high level of side-effects at first on clomipramine, but it was totally worth it for how much better I felt).
    Not the good kind of drunk. The kind of embarrassing drunk where you space out on people. Hopefully it continues to work though. Fingers crossed really.

I felt a bit stressed out today. Not sure if that is the start of another anxiety attack or just normal for someone who has some work to do that they are not sure they can do.

[answered on here so as not to spam the other thread]

Doing pretty much anything full-time counts as an achievement in my book! :five: I'm currently on a rigorous schedule of one hour's work a day. What's the apprenticeship in? I'm semi-interested in doing one at some point, only I think it'd need to be part-time until my ability to work in long stretches improves...
    IT. But I'm not really doing it for the apprenticeship. I'm just doing it to get myself back into work. Seem to be failing at that at the moment though. Will see how the next couple of weeks goes.

ReputationRep:
    hey all, hope everyone is ok. i haven't posted for a while, guess I've had a lot on my mind and been in a fragile state.

I'll try and be more active again, since u guys are awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    hey all, hope everyone is ok. i haven't posted for a while, guess I've had a lot on my mind and been in a fragile state.

I'll try and be more active again, since u guys are awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good to see you around

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys how's it going?

I've found that when I'm feeling depressed or anxious I'll want to go on the computer more, and then when I'm on I get hooked and feel a little addicted-like I don't want to be thee but I have to and know few alternatives and don't see the point of coming off. I'm quite a bit ashamed of my symptoms, illness and mentality in real life so I feel safe online, but then I don't really grow by hiding on it

Does anyone relate? Is there a correlation?. I mean I know that's part of the point of this forum, that everyone's friendly

ReputationRep:
    fell apart before and got to hold it together all night, so dont know what im gonna do or how to cope

ReputationRep:
    Struggling again :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody experience with adapting to others? (I don't wanna change.)

Totally exhausted today, probably because of the sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Ooooooo that sounds fun!! It'll distract you and it could be put on CVs n'all :yep: I hope it makes you exhausted for that reason then!! Go out there and boss your volunteering :grin:
    I could be wrong, but the only thing they probably want from you is simply you being in their lives. Everything else that you provide would be a nice bonus
    N'aww thank you hun :hugs:
    In time you will...i'm sure
    Eventually you will and sometimes you got to bite the bullet and apologise even if you were in the right. I'm like you though, I HATE conflicts/confrontations and anything that involves shouting.
    Yeah i've done some work n'all...that's about it haha. How about you/ Did you manage to get to school? :hugs:
    Ha most of it was deadly dull unfortunately. A lot of laws and procedures and stuff. Came away with a trees worth of paperwork. :nothing: But this was just a training session- the real fun comes with the proper meeting tomorrow. :yep:
    Well thank you. But I doubt I bring them all anything but bother.
    I went down and spoke to her, but she's still really annoyed with me. Dont deal with this kind of thing well at all. :cry2:
    I did go in today. :woo: Did almost no work, but I've been told not to beat myself up about that- the aim is just to get me going in at the moment.
    How are you? :hugs:

fell apart before and got to hold it together all night, so dont know what im gonna do or how to cope
    :jumphug:
    What's up? :console:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Struggling again :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:
    Anything you want to talk about? :hugs:

(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
    I swear my friends are only friends with me because they feel sorry for me. I've driven away so many people who just refuse to talk to me now - you'd think I'd learn what I was doing wrong each time. People just try to phase me out, and then stop all contact for no apparent reason. I don't even tell them about any problems I have - they just start ignoring me. And the people who remain my friends probably just "put up" with me.
    Your friends are your friends because they love you for the awesome person you are. :yep: And if they don't, then they aren't real friends. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    What's up? :console:
    so much stuff i dont even know
    very nearly ran away today so not safe

ReputationRep:
    so much stuff i dont even know
    very nearly ran away today so not safe
    Sorry things aren't good at the moment. :hugs: Do you have people around you who can make sure you're safe? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry things aren't good at the moment. :hugs: Do you have people around you who can make sure you're safe? :hugs:
    only got my boyfriend, and hes sleeping i just gahhhhhhh
    sorry

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.