Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econam)
    Rejected for E&M F*** the TSA
    What college?

(Original post by DonPaxis)
    Just got an interview for Modern Languages! Over the moon is an understatement!
    Which college?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear from Balliol...

I got an interview for Modern Languages! Good luck to everyone waiting, I really hope you get good news.

ReputationRep:
    Got my E&M interview at Merton 1 hour ago!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think Wadham will send maths invitations today or will it be after the weekend?? theyre taking sooo long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaliaG)
    I got an interview for Modern Languages! Good luck to everyone waiting, I really hope you get good news.
    Congratulations!! can I ask what college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mihneac)
    Got my invitation from Merton PPE 10 minutes ago!
    I got an invitation for Merton PPE too, see you there

ReputationRep:
    Merton PPE as well. About an hour ago.

ReputationRep:
    Merton PPE !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rêverie)
    well done! You're the first person I've seen on here that has got an interview for modern languages! What college did you apply for? I'm going for Philosophy and French at Brasenose and the wait is agonising...
    Thank you so much!

St. Peter's.

Yes, I totally understand how excruciating the waiting is, but I wish you and all the others the best of luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for classics at Trinity anyone else going for classics either at Trinity or another college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mchocchip)
    I swear there's noone here going to Lincoln
    I applied to lincoln

ReputationRep:
    I just want to ask, anyone heard from engineering? It seems like every other course has sent out interview invitations/rejections but not engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Brasenose, or from Physics (or from Brasenose physics? )

Neither me nor another boy in my year who applied for Brasenose physics have anything back, and I only know one other girl who applied for Brasenose (Eng) who got a reply at lunch today.

ReputationRep:
    Interview for PPE at Keble

ReputationRep:
    HI

I want to lay my my card out on the table ( because obviously you'll look at my previous posts )

Ok so , I'm an Etonian gong into the sixth form at Westminster because I want to be in Central London ( many reasons )

I'm fairly sure ( after being top in my school ) that unless I go even more completely insane ,
    I will one day an interview for Oxford// MIT /Princeton for Physics -

BUT - I write on behalf of the daughter of a family friend , who hasn't enjoyed anywhere like the privilege I have ...
    ( in fact I would say very poor / council estate / parents on DSS etc )

SO PLEASE take this seriously

Her mum tells me that she is SO AFRAID and Nervous coz Oxford have invited her for an interview for BA History

- SO NO JOKES PLEASE

please - Any Advice for her interview - she is top History in her school ( but the school is to be honest - inner city state /
    none of her teachers went to Oxford or Cambridge .... )

- so you good people / Any tips would be very very welcome ASAP please

Ta peeps )

James

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got interview from E&M St Hugh's? Saw lots E&M interview from other colleges, so nervous. And I wonder why no one is talking about E&M in St Hugh's.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for E&M keble...

(Original post by iamlynchy)
    Congratulations!! can I ask what college?
    Thank you! Lincoln

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.