Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    So do I

And thanks for the totally necessary rep
    Big Eminem fan then? I must say, it's my favourite avatar of yours so far:yep:

No worries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, ok, right
    Haha yup, do you say dinner?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Big Eminem fan then? I must say, it's my favourite avatar of yours so far:yep:

No worries

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, Eminem's the one I don't think I listen to anyone else Its mine too! I've came a long way, from Ben 10 to Eminem

:top:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yup, do you say dinner?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I guess so I say tea when I acc have tea

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Eminem's the one I don't think I listen to anyone else Its mine too! I've came a long way, from Ben 10 to Eminem

:top:
    Cool, do you have a favourite? Probably not - there's too many great ones to choose from Haha yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I guess so I say tea when I acc have tea
    Yeah I did but then some people on here say tea for dinner so I just started saying it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool, do you have a favourite? Probably not - there's too many great ones to choose from Haha yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, EMINEM!! His lyrics have an acc meaning, unlike some others..........there are other great ones, but Eminem has it for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did but then some people on here say tea for dinner so I just started saying it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, yeah, "I'm going for tea" normally does mean that because its at "Tea time" so even if you're having dinner, its at "Tea time" so I guess saying "I'm going for tea" is appropriate

ReputationRep:
    #coffeemain :coffee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, EMINEM!! His lyrics have an acc meaning, unlike some others..........there are other great ones, but Eminem has it for me
    Sorry, I should have said that in a better way I meant, do you have a favourite Eminem song? True, they do have a great meaning, but some others are great too, for me at least
    Oh, yeah, "I'm going for tea" normally does mean that because its at "Tea time" so even if you're having dinner, its at "Tea time" so I guess saying "I'm going for tea" is appropriate
    Haha yeah but I never use the term "tea time" and I think I eat my dinner too late for "tea time" anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tea:4 Coffee:5

Coffee:
    Associativity
    mr T 999
    mediaya
    hamza772000
    Grimm Reaper

Tea:
    AngryJellyfish
    The Usherette
    Impressive
    iEthan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Tea:4 Coffee:5

Coffee:
    Associativity
    mr T 999
    mediaya
    hamza772000
    Grimm Reaper

Tea:
    AngryJellyfish
    The Usherette
    Impressive
    iEthan
    Oooh coffee in the lead now! AJ will not be happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I should have said that in a better way I meant, do you have a favourite Eminem song? True, they do have a great meaning, but some others are great too, for me at least

Haha yeah but I never use the term "tea time" and I think I eat my dinner too late for "tea time" anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, there are sooo mannyyy 'Till I collapse' '8 mile road' 'Sing for the moment' 'Stronger than I was' 'Lose Yourself' 'Legacy' 'No Love (with Lil Wayne)' 'Forever(with Drake, Lil wayne, Kanye)' 'Beautiful' 'Airplanes (with B.o.B, Hayley Williams) can go on............

Ah, ok, that's cool

ReputationRep:
    Coffee all the way :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, there are sooo mannyyy 'Till I collapse' '8 mile road' 'Sing for the moment' 'Stronger than I was' 'Lose Yourself' 'Legacy' 'No Love (with Lil Wayne)' 'Forever(with Drake, Lil wayne, Kanye)' 'Beautiful' 'Airplanes (with B.o.B, Hayley Williams) can go on............

Ah, ok, that's cool
    I don't know about 'No Love' but I agree with the rest :yep: do you listen to Professor Green or Hoodie Allen at all? I listen to a bit of their music too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh coffee in the lead now! AJ will not be happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix have you thought about creating a new thread to decide what users prefer.You can create a poll and see how much each votes gets and put an end to this debate?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about 'No Love' but I agree with the rest :yep: do you listen to Professor Green or Hoodie Allen at all? I listen to a bit of their music too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's Eminem's part where he calls out all these other rappers
    Nah, who are they?

ReputationRep:
    How does this work?? xDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Matrix have you thought about creating a new thread to decide what users prefer.You can create a poll and see how much each votes gets and put an end to this debate?
    Not really but if you and everyone else would really want to find out which TSRians prefer, then I don't mind. Although, for a new thread, the options are quite limited...there are lots of types of tea and coffee so some people might like parts if both ir neither I might do though if there's a high demand for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes economics supply and demand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.