Turn on thread page Beta

So Messi is now making a 12-year old take steroids? :mmm:

one for this thread:

forward to 0:48

ReputationRep:
    Juve win to remain unbeaten for the whole season. A tremendous achievement, esp given they finished 7th last season.

Milan won, with Inzaghi scoring his last goal for the club. In Turin, del Piero also scored in his final appearance for Juve. Two legends.

Udinese to take third tonight. :manutd:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)
    Udinese to take third tonight. :manutd:
    Interesting avatar. Don't you know Batman > Superman though? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Juve win to remain unbeaten for the whole season. A tremendous achievement, esp given they finished 7th last season.

Milan won, with Inzaghi scoring his last goal for the club. In Turin, del Piero also scored in his final appearance for Juve. Two legends.
    It's always heartwarming when things like this happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    It's always heartwarming when things like this happen.
    Slight mistake on my part, Juve still have the Italian Cup final to play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa22)
    Carrico is a good shout... he'd be a good option to have on the bench...

Ideally, if we were a good footballing nation, the other Portuguese teams in the league would have used loads of the U20 bunch that got to the final.. there were a lot of good players there like Danilo, Cedric, Mario Rui, Pele, Mika, Nuno Reis, etc... the only one who looks like has made a "graduation" from the lower levels is Nelson Oliveira, although Cedric is doing pretty well at Academica.
    Yeah, completely. Just like Mika has had a complete wasted season. I really don’t understand why they didn’t send him back out on loan somewhere. It was clear he was never going to get first team and if they sent him off to a smaller club he probably would have been first choice, especially after the way he was with the under20s.

Academica are lucky that they managed to win right when they needed to. Two very important wins for them in the end. I’m happy they stayed up though. And now they’ve got the Taca to look to.

Kleber scored a hat-trick... funny it comes in the last game! His 2nd was quite a good finish though. Bit disappointed with him, expected a bit of a better season. He came in with big boots to fill of Falcao, obviously he wasn’t going to be like him but I expected just that little bit more off him.

I really thought Cardozo managed to get to the top of the goal scorers list but Lima came along with his penalty late on. Great season for Lima though.

Moreirense managed to secure 2nd place toda. Estoril are back too. Been a while with them hasn't it? I have now become tempted to pop to Estoril to see their stadium just to say i've seen it. I'll be visiting Cascais for one day in the summer and Google maps tells me it's 9 or so minutes away from the centre of Cascais to the ground. It's doable ha. Not that it's anything spectacular but i just want to see it now.

ReputationRep:
    Regardless; to score in one's last league game at a club where they've been for so many years must feel incredible.

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid have now ended the season with 100 points. Crazy!

who are they playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1993)
    And one-hundred-and-twenty-one goals. :lolwut: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Villarreal down...

ReputationRep:
    Villarreal relegated... can't believe it wow.

ReputationRep:
    Villarreal relegated. Such a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    who are they playing?
    Napoli. Should be interesting. :teeth:

Just heard about Villareal here...

ReputationRep:

Now see, it would be romantic, if Del Piero was to score the winner in the 120th minute of the Coppa after a tense 0-0.

ReputationRep:
    Rayo fans...

Were it not Raul Tamudos 90th minute header, they would have been down. The Rayo fans were great throughout that match though and i think every Rayo fan would happily buy Tamudo a drink after that. Scrappy goal but i doubt they care.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sandra1993)
    No, that is just plain "galactic".

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.