Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Still say we should send Campbell on loan to a top8 side next year.Southampton?
    He's already been out on loan for 3 years put him out any longer and he'll ask for a transfer request

ReputationRep:
    http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...759&h=506&q=75

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Soo many Accumulators have been ****ed today.
    Haha I can imagine. To be honest though, Uraguay were absolutely diabolical today too. But fair play to Costa Rica, Campbell especially

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    He's already been out on loan for 3 years put him out any longer and he'll ask for a transfer request
    Still only 21 and never kicked a ball in England. Sure he's sensible enough to know how it works.

If he does the biz at a PL side over a season, then he's ready to play for Arsenal. Sitting on the bench is not ideal really.

ReputationRep:
    Costa Rica to pull off an upset and take points off of England :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think that Fabregas will not actually be that good at Chelski? I think he will be outshone by the other good players tbh and will be underwhelming.

I actually think RVP's impact at Utd is better than Cesc can be at Chelsea. Because, quite frankly, I do not really rate Cesc. He had a good start of his career and he has gradually fallen off a bit. Will never forget the good times, but he is not as good as RVP imo. RVP is a cut above, as much as I dislike him.

ReputationRep:
    Quite curious to see how Ballotelli performs tonight

ReputationRep:
    £10 cash back per goal for England for the TV I bought recently. Come on lads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    Anyone else think that Fabregas will not actually be that good at Chelski? I think he will be outshone by the other good players tbh and will be underwhelming. I actually think RVP's impact at Utd is better than Cesc can be at Chelsea. Because, quite frankly, I do not really rate Cesc. He had a good start of his career and he has gradually fallen off a bit. Will never forget the good times, but he is not as good as RVP imo. RVP is a cut above, as much as I dislike him.
    Yeah I agree. People have taken this whole saga much further than it actually had to and hints of emotion/nostalgia got in the way. Cesc won't have the same freedom at Chelsea as he did at Arsenal, and you have to realise that the fact that if Cesc was this wonderful world beater we make him out to be, he would have never been sold by Barca. He's a good buy for Chelsea as they need a CM but it doesn't mean they're dead cert to win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    £10 cash back per goal for England for the TV I bought recently. Come on lads
    Oh yeah my Dad spent £800+ just for a new TV for this World Cup. So hopefully England get a few goals tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    Anyone else think that Fabregas will not actually be that good at Chelski? I think he will be outshone by the other good players tbh and will be underwhelming.

I actually think RVP's impact at Utd is better than Cesc can be at Chelsea. Because, quite frankly, I do not really rate Cesc. He had a good start of his career and he has gradually fallen off a bit. Will never forget the good times, but he is not as good as RVP imo. RVP is a cut above, as much as I dislike him.
    I think Fabregas will be one of the top three players in the league next season, with Suarez and Aguero. He's still a world class midfielder than can control a game as good as anyone in world football, in the right team. Just not had the chance for three seasons.

ReputationRep:
    England is starting into the tournament today. Good luck to my bros Ox and Jack ! #threelions#england#worldcup#brazil#poldi#aha#afc
    #aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Quite curious to see how Ballotelli performs tonight
    I've been saying all along that if balotelli performs tonight then it's in the bag for Italy as balotelli when determined is unstoppable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I've been saying all along that if balotelli performs tonight then it's in the bag for Italy as balotelli when determined is unstoppable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And hopefully we snag him in then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that chip by Balotelli though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    that chip by Balotelli though
    Absolute madness

ReputationRep:
    I've been saying buying balotelli would be worth the risk but wenger would never go for him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wenger be watching

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I've been saying buying balotelli would be worth the risk but wenger would never go for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually he's said to be one of our main targets ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Wenger be watching

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is he actually watching the game with the French tv ? Also when has arsene actually bought a player we had been linked with in the papers ? Like a big player

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.