The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Leicester will win this
From what I hear both were excellent strikes.

However it sounds like they were given WAY too much room.
Not surprised.
Original post by Lúcio
From what I hear both were excellent strikes.

However it sounds like they were given WAY too much room.
Not surprised.

Defensive errors - but that's hardly new.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I take a guess and assume you guys didn't play it safer/hold on to the ball, and Leicester just smashed the goals in?

Rodgers tactics.
You are ruining my acca. For shame.
Borini ffs...
Why is Borini on the pitch? Was Lalanna injured or is Rodgers just being typically stupid?
Ffs, Sterlings decision making pisses me off at times.
We had a **** bench today.
I wouldn't be surprised if we lost now
Wtf was that Gerrard. **** sake, this is why I hate the Gerrard- Lucas midfield, we look so **** in midfield and lose control over the game from the first minute, see the Burnley game as an example.
(edited 9 years ago)
I hate gerrard honestly, brings absolutely NOTHING to the team with his ****ing ****ty 60 yard passes all the time. Wish he was just left out of the team completely from now on. Don't even know who the blame is on for us conceding 2 goals.
Disgusting. How did we let a 2-0 lead slip?

We really needed to win today if we were going to try and finish top 4 where Man Utd, Swansea and West Ham drew and Everton/Arsenal both lost.
Let's all laugh at Leicester...

Can't even beat Liverpool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The team was so bloody sloppy and lame after we were 2-0 up they acted like the game was won and had no intensity or anything. Fair play to Leicester to get the draw in the end, they deserved all 3 points tbf.

The Lucas and Gerrard combo is the ****tiest pairing ever, everyone a part from Rodgers knows that it seems. Last game we played really well but BR just had to change it up didn't he.

I gave up hopes of reaching 4th spot a good while ago, I still don't think we'll get it. I doubt we'll be able to win the EL either. Best place we can get is 5th/6th I reckon.
Original post by sr90
Let's all laugh at Leicester...

Can't even beat Liverpool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can't even win the game with the referee helping us, that's how bad we are.
Original post by samir12
We can't even win the game with the referee helping us, that's how bad we are.

We are ****, you are ****, Arsenal are ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samir12
Wtf was that Gerrard. **** sake, this is why I hate the Gerrard- Lucas midfield, we look so **** in midfield and lose control over the game from the first minute, see the Burnley game as an example.

Original post by jshep000
I hate gerrard honestly, brings absolutely NOTHING to the team with his ****ing ****ty 60 yard passes all the time. Wish he was just left out of the team completely from now on. Don't even know who the blame is on for us conceding 2 goals.

Yea we swept past Swansea then bring Gerrard back in and we stutter against Leicester. You know Rodgers doesn't have the balls to drop him for poor form either.

Henderson was taking plenty of set pieces too so what value is Gerrard adding to the side? Looked like a defensive liability for the last 15 mins.
3rd and 4th will go to the teams who are the least ****iest out of the rest. So far its looking like Southampton and United.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Always one step forward and two steps back with Rodgers. Makes good decisions in one game but goes back to the wrong decisions in the next.

Quick Reply

Latest