Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    that field sounds good...where is it? ^o)

Over there.

Yeah it is good. Really. It has a rock. And a tree stump. And some clovers.

ReputationRep:
    if it has grass then i'm all for it

Lots of grass. ;yes;

And rabbits !
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What about sheep?

ReputationRep:
    yea!! grass might attract thm:ninja: I reaally had my hopes up for the north pole

Nope, no sheep. This field isn't in Wales :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Nope, no sheep. This field isn't in Wales :rofl:
    Then it's too far for me to travel :eviltongu

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Then it's too far for me to travel :eviltongu
    Hehe :p:

I wrote AJ a poem this week (my weekly member poem not a valentines day one :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

you write poem JR?:eek: I'm impressed (although I did see u in the writers soc once:p: I think^o))
    I'm pullin an all nighter currently to meet my deadline tomorrow might sign on occasionally to check up on u guys hehe

(Original post by ~Lc~)
    :rofl:

you write poem JR?:eek: I'm impressed (although I did see u in the writers soc once:p: I think^o))
    I'm pullin an all nighter currently to meet my deadline tomorrow might sign on occasionally to check up on u guys hehe
    The one's in put in my sig are 4 line joke poems. The attachment in the writer's soc is some serious stuff I've been working on. You should check them out if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    I will tomorrow:p: have deadlines to meet for the time being and I'm just about to sign off actually...

I write poems too:ninja:

(Original post by ~Lc~)
    I will tomorrow:p: have deadlines to meet for the time being and I'm just about to sign off actually...

I write poems too:ninja:
    No worries.

And that's cool. Did you join the writers' soc?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I used to write poems. Mine certainly got more laughs than the others :rofl:

I used to write poems. Mine certainly got more laughs than the others :rofl:
    Hehe. Why'd you stop?

Oh and how were the Chinese celebrations?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Hehe. Why'd you stop?

Oh and how were the Chinese celebrations?
    I stopped because I was ordered to, no one could take anymore. But I still do haikus.

The Chinese celebrations were great, a bit small but very entertaining (wish I had a camera ).

Which reminds me, which do you guys think I should invest in; a webcam or a digital camera? I can only afford one or the other, and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

So I think I'll do something completley insane that I'll probrably later regret, and let the hidden society choose for me . It's a win-win situation afterall, and I'll probrably still get whatever wasn't chosen for my birthday

I stopped because I was ordered to, no one could take anymore. But I still do haikus.

The Chinese celebrations were great, a bit small but very entertaining (wish I had a camera ).

Which reminds me, which do you guys think I should invest in; a webcam or a digital camera? I can only afford one or the other, and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

So I think I'll do something completley insane that I'll probrably later regret, and let the hidden society choose for me . It's a win-win situation afterall, and I'll probrably still get whatever wasn't chosen for my birthday
    At least you had fun.

I say: buy whichever is cheaper and get the more expensive one for your birthday :p:

OOh, we should have AF poetry competitions :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    At least you had fun.

I say: buy whichever is cheaper and get the more expensive one for your birthday :p:

OOh, we should have AF poetry competitions :rofl:
    Buy the cheaper like JR said.

And how about we dont?:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Does this look any good to you? It doesn't say what resolution it is or anything, I'll have to google it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-961...&s=electronics

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.