Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you ACTUALLY good at? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Daydreaming, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Discovering historical inaccuracies at Renaissance Fairs. Big Bang Theory FTW.

ReputationRep:
    I like to think i'm good at 3/4 of my subjects; Chemistry, biology and geography. Maths isn't really as good :laugh:.

I've been told i'm a good cook... I enjoy making greek, spanish and chinese food
    Painting with water colours and creative writing.

ReputationRep:
    Er... I'm a programmer and a drummer. I guess two social extremes add up to make a fairly neutral person.

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinating :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Drawing. Sleeping. Cooking.

I'm often told I'm amazing at not worrying about anything and not stressing out, but I personally just think I'm too lazy to bother with all that. :lol: It's true.

ReputationRep:
    Being pedantic, belittling people, arguing, standing my ground, music, writing, making people laugh, sex, looking after animals, fixing computers and analysing.

Just a small list there.

ReputationRep:
    Self-motivation...

ReputationRep:
    Sports, organising things, writing essays, riding horses, being a loyal friend and teaching people. Not necessarily all at once...

ReputationRep:
    Personally, the creative subjests - humanities and so on. I did art GCSE but it took up an incredible amount of time. If you like history or english, then I'd suggest taking up politics. How about RS? - Try philosophy! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Wii Fit Rythym Kung Fu
    Wii Sports Boxing

Providing basic medical care, caring for disabled people and caring for elderly/very young. Basically good at caring and helping.

ReputationRep:
    Temple Run. In the 10 mil club oh yeah baby!

ReputationRep:
    Nada

ReputationRep:
    Archery.

Of all the talents I could have been given....archery.

ReputationRep:
    Memorising things.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really good memory, I'm good at languages, and not too shabby at writing
    But most of all: procrastinating.

ReputationRep:
    History, languages, procastinating, essay-writing

ReputationRep:
    That's a good questions. What am I good at.

Hmm being lazy. Sleeping. Thinking.
    Avoiding doing work.

Ahh when I saw 'what are you good at' these answers aren't the first thing that came into my head. But I decided to keep it clean lol.

ReputationRep:
    Being mediocre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StartSomething)
    That's a good questions. What am I good at.

Hmm being lazy. Sleeping. Thinking.
    Avoiding doing work.

Ahh when I saw 'what are you good at' these answers aren't the first thing that came into my head. But I decided to keep it clean lol.
    :sexface:

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.