Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canabel)
    i hope the calculation is alright though my ans is different to quite a lot of my fds -o-
    Which calculations?

ReputationRep:
    i think it was alright, realised i screwed up on the last question with my rearranging but may get the marks for recognizing what to do -__- only aiming for b/c so thought it was okay epecially the large amount of definitions, eassy marks.. did anyone mention elastic hysterisis for the material graphs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuxtaposedJames)
    No hard maths questions. Some of the wordy questions were a little bit picky and I guess I will loose a couple there. Apart from that it was really nice
    what did you put down for the motion question when both A and B are moving ?

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the radius? 10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss2012)
    what did you put down for the motion question when both A and B are moving ?
    Rotation but continuing moving in the right direction

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got 10 for the radius aswell :/ The volume was 900.... or something so I divided it by 3, then used pi x r^2 to work it out, dont know if its right .
    What did everyone get for the angle the acceleration makes with that slope?

ReputationRep:
    Uh 11.7? Or 50 something. I just remember the two angles I obtained but not too which question it came from

ReputationRep:
    It was defo harder than Jan paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheresaL)
    Uh 11.7? Or 50 something. I just remember the two angles I obtained but not too which question it came from
    I got 50 something

ReputationRep:
    Too many definition and wordy questions than I would of liked :/

Hoping for a lowish boundary for an A

ReputationRep:
    it was harder than jan. hopefully grade boundaries will bw low

ReputationRep:
    Yeah this exam went great.. For the two angles I got 11.8 and 59 respectively in terms of question order.

Also i got 10 for radius in the last one and I stated that a higher density means more mass and thus higher k.e.. is this right?

Also I got 119 kg for the mass of sledge and rider?

hmmm... trying to remember more..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuxtaposedJames)
    Which calculations?

the mass of the man.. u know the icy slope thingyy..
    i got 119 kg...

ReputationRep:
    Yup I got the mass as 119 awl!

ReputationRep:
    Yep got 119 too

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing grade boundaries would be 45/46 for an A. I think I got around those marks and usually I scrape A's so we'll see.

Although test was harder than Jan so it might be 43/44 for an A.

ReputationRep:
    Cannot believe car safety or GPS did not come up... unbelievable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoonerMarv)
    Yep got 119 too
    but do we need to - wsin(angle)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ingeek2010)
    Yeah this exam went great.. For the two angles I got 11.8 and 59 respectively in terms of question order.

Also i got 10 for radius in the last one and I stated that a higher density means more mass and thus higher k.e.. is this right?

Also I got 119 kg for the mass of sledge and rider?

hmmm... trying to remember more..
    I got 11.8 for the angle with the sledge. What was the other angle question again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnSimmons)
    I got 11.8 for the angle with the sledge. What was the other angle question again?
    the other anglle question was for the vector triangle and i got 45 degrees, i thought that was right but people are saying it was 53 or something,

what did other people get for the angle?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.