Is anyone else still waiting to recieve the maintenance grant ? Watch

tokyorose888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wes91)
I recieved a second payment schedule letter today that still didn't include my grant, but i have just checked my account on the student finance website and the 'view payments' section has now been updated to show my grant, finally .
May I ask when you applied and sent in your evidence? did you also recieve a letter afterwards showing your grant?

thnx
wes91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tokyorose888)
May I ask when you applied and sent in your evidence? did you also recieve a letter afterwards showing your grant?

thnx
I applied in May but didn't send off my evidence until the end of June. I still haven't received a payment schedule letter showing my grant, but it has only been a couple of days since it updated online so i am expecting it to come soon.
Jonathan McAlinden
Report 9 years ago
It's now the 06 of November and i'm still waiting for my grant to go through. They sent my mum a letter in the post around August asking to confirm that she/my dad doesn't have a 'second income'..She sent that off the next morning and since then to date i've not heard anything. I rang them up twice and they were pretty much useless. They could only tell me 'you are still waiting to be assesed', and that was at the beginning of October!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads