Friends' msn got hacked! Watch

Rucklo
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sparxy)
I'm not pretending? I know, lol..

To be honest, he's the fool claiming you can do it? Not me? Also, how can I prove you *can't* do something? All I can tell you is the theory? Which I already did? Meaning; When you sign into MSN, that data is being sent to the Windows Live login server(s).. That data is encrypted securely and stays there, nothing more - you are then logged in to your MSN account and you are on the main/chat server(s) for MSN that maintain the service; no data such as your password is communicated through any packets at all within this server.. Nothing else I can say to prove myself right.

Try asking your friend next time why he (apparently) is right as opposed to my explained theory why he is talking **** to you?

Cheers.
If your so confident. Give me your MSN. I will give it him, and we will see.
Sparxy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rucklo)
If your so confident. Give me your MSN. I will give it him, and we will see.
I'm not giving some tool my MSN.. Get him to register here and post? Or ask him again yourself and pass on the valuable information. Would be nice to be public. :rolleyes:
Rucklo
Report 9 years ago
I'm not giving some tool my MSN.. Get him to register here and post? Or ask him again yourself and pass on the valuable information. Would be nice to be public. :rolleyes:
He is online rarely so i'd have to ring him which i'm not doing for a forum lmao.

You not willing to give your msn says it all .

EDIT: I'm not giving it him to talk, im giving it him so he can get your password which according to you, you can't.
Rucklo
Report 9 years ago
Lucky hey.

Gregg says:
rryannn
is there any chance in technical shizzle
you can explain how you can get someones msn password
im arguing with someone who says you cant
Ryan says:
packet sniffing
man in the middle attacks
brute force attacks
Gregg says:
packet sniffing is the one he says you cant
Ryan says:
does he work on network security
Gregg says:
nahh
Ryan says:
tell him to shove it up his arse then
Sparxy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He still hasn't proven jack **** as opposed to my explained theory? There is no packets anywhere containing passwords on MSN when just chatting with a conversation open..

Also, I finished a network security unit/module in my A levels last year and even that is advanced enough to explain packets and security for Windows, Linux, chat applications, etc.. He is talking rubbish. Hell, I'm even applying to uni to be doing Computer Networks & Management..
Rucklo
Report 9 years ago
He still hasn't proven jack **** as opposed to my explained theory? There is no packets anywhere containing passwords on MSN when just chatting with a conversation open..

Also, I finished a network security unit/module in my A levels last year and even that is advanced enough to explain packets and security for Windows, Linux, chat applications, etc.. He is talking rubbish. Hell, I'm even applying to uni to be doing Computer Networks & Management..

Ryan says:
thats great that still doesnt stop you from intercepting packets
Sparxy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rucklo)
Ryan says:
thats great that still doesnt stop you from intercepting packets
The only time he would be able to attempt to intercept a packet would be when 'signing into msn messenger' as that is the only time packets (which are encrypted securely at that) containing your password are sent in/out the client and server side.. Which means you can not have a conversation open if they haven't even got past the login servers yet onto the main windows live servers and signed into MSN? :rolleyes:

;/
Rucklo
Report 9 years ago
The only time he would be able to attempt to intercept a packet would be when 'signing into msn messenger' which means you can not have a conversation open if they haven't even got past the login servers yet onto the main windows live servers and signed into MSN? :rolleyes:

;/
He is testing it right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.71%
No - but I will (55)
7.08%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.01%

Watched Threads