evaki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dmae)
http://i42.tinypic.com/4hp1f6.jpg

Do I win?
It's hard to tell, she could be wearing foundation, eye shadow, concealer and mascara..
dmae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by evaki)
It's hard to tell, she could be wearing foundation, eye shadow, concealer and mascara..
Well you can say that about every picture.

She is hot without make up end of story :awesome:
Jarexi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JayB124)
I think the reason that most men drool of Megan Fox is because she is very attractive. Her professionally done make up is seconadary to that.

I have seen many women first thing in the morning and made up and can tell you, nearly all of them look much better without make up.

I'm not a player, just lived with lots of girls.
I was talking more about how much plastic surgery she has had, let alone the makeup. But men arnt against going under the knife, but they seem to be very against makeup.
evaki
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dmae)
Well you can say that about every picture.

She is hot without make up end of story :awesome:
Hehe, yep, pretty much.
The thing about make up is that when well applied you can't see that a person is wearing make up, they just look better!

I think guys often think a person is naturally beautiful, when she's actually wearing make up. Also, girls with dark hair seems to often be seen as more natural beautiful because they have darker and more defined eyelashes and brows. I know that personally I look a lot better if I color my eyelashes and eyebrows, then I feel ok without make up! But with no color I need make up to not look so faded.

I don't know why I'm writing this :P

OP, it doesn't matter what guys think. If you can go out wearing no make up feeling confident about yourself then DO IT! Guys will probably find you attractive then either way because of your confidence, and then if you go out and apply just a little make up you'll look EVEN better and stun the guy, and if you're good with make up you can even get away with wearing a lot and not look overdone. I have found that the less make up I wear every day the more fun it is to to get ready for special occasions. You can feel special with just some eyeshadow and mascara and lip gloss! It can be quite liberating.

But I'm not a guy, so you don't need to pay attention to what I just wrote :P
dmae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by evaki)
Hehe, yep, pretty much.
The thing about make up is that when well applied you can't see that a person is wearing make up, they just look better!
Well I am not saying that a little bit of slap is wrong.
But I like it when girl looks natural (for example like to one on the picture I posted) and too much make up just look hideous:

http://mtblog.glamour.com/fashionbea...ty061026-1.jpg

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com...pl6496_001.jpg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.47%
No - but I will (74)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (463)
47.93%

Watched Threads