Prejudging your flat mates based on thier facebook pictures, do you do it? Watch

flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by natural intelligence)
hey, don't rush to conclusions like that, i've already apologised for my previous posts, i'm down to earth and like anyother kid who is trying to make something out of his life. once again, i'm sorry for my previous post.
it's cool and sorry
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
probably. i mean, it's hard not to.
isitjustme...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kaka-ayyyyy)
i havent ever bothered creating a facebook account, for one its way too much effort, and also, lets face it, joining a social networking site,and sitting in front of a computer screen is trying to be social is hardly social... it just seems like often the picture painted on theese sites by most people is nothing like what they are in real life, so is there's n pint in browsing them
:yep:
Antimatter
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh, thank **** it's not just me then
chemicallyabused
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
i've looked because i'm curious, and it's impossible not to form even a tiny little opinion when you see someone's picture or whatever. i even went onto my profile and thought "if i didn't know me, what would i think ... ?". :B
matrix15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm really not sure what to think :\ One person who added me is built like a tank and has one eyebrow. They might turn out to be really nice, you just never know. :eyeball:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed