Report 9 years ago
Someone clearly likes parading their weight/eating issues on the internet :top:
i like tea
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by del1507)
That's not a normal sized woman, it's a fat lump. In the interest of balance, the girl in the OPs sig is too skinny. Neither are healthy.

/end thread

Edit: But if I had to choose one, it would be the skinny one.
kellys new bod may not be the idea figure one would aspire to but at least shes healthy (not that she wasnt before, but oh well)

shes not big enough to be obese so apart from looking bad compared to how she was theres nothing actually wrong with that body whereas the skinny one is actually unhealthy as well as unpleasant to look at

tbh i think the clothes shes wearing is more of an ussue them her weight.
Laura182
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm at least that size. Always nice to know I'm considered disgusting and repulsive to the vast majority of TSR users :rolleyes:
Blátönn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
'Oh yeah, i'd destroy that chick'.
sean kefw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wintersunset)
i was looking at the top 10 kanye west haters and saw this photo of kelly clarkson

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/ent...haters?slide=4

**** me
If only more women were applauded for having figures like this , i.e. looked like proper women and rounded figure and potential mothers-to-be sort of thing evolution and all that (she's around that sort of age i guess by now) the world would be a better place for it.

1) The negative comments in this thread are just social norm of 'OMG a normal person **** GET TO THE GYM OMG OMG!!'. I wonder how many of these people would actually say no to kelly clarkson and actually think she is fat, rather than just saying it to conform

2) Your sig is an absolute ******* disgrace. NO ONE should EVER have a figure like that.

3) < size 10 = not good
Marsha2112
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Erm....who cares?
Some singer I've never met put on a bit of weight...fascinating!
wintersunset
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by sean kefw)
1) The negative comments in this thread are just social norm of 'OMG a normal person **** GET TO THE GYM OMG OMG!!'. I wonder how many of these people would actually say no to kelly clarkson and actually think she is fat, rather than just saying it to conform
i would say no.

2) Your sig is an absolute ******* disgrace. NO ONE should EVER have a figure like that.
opinion.

3) < size 10 = not good
opinion.

kelly clarkson is clinically obese, not an opinion. i don't care how good you think she looks.
headunderwater
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
kelly clarkson is clinically obese, not an opinion. i don't care how good you think she looks.
My God, you seriously have one warped opinion of what "clinically obese" is.
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shes happy with her weight so what
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
And it was necessary to create a thread to point this out because....?
j_owen90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The OP's signature pic is far more offensive to me than Kelly Clarkson. Is all I shall say.

I lie - seriously - is that what you want to look like?! It belongs on a pro-anorexia website.
wintersunset
Rep:
?
(Original post by 35mm_)
My God, you seriously have one warped opinion of what "clinically obese" is.
obesity isn't an opinion, it's a definition based on bmi.
lm_wfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
she has put on weight, all the comments saying she's not fat, what do you think the weight is? it's not muscle. And it's definately not healthy.
How many people in the developed world die from being skinny? very few. Obesity related problems? hundreds of thousands.

But she can still sing ok, not that bothered :dontknow:
sean kefw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i would say no.

opinion.

opinion.

LOL DUDE!! You seriously need to get out and get a life and step away from the UK media's view of women. Go to Africa with a size 14/16/18 figure and you'll get 3/4 marriage proposals in a few weeks. Weight gives the impression of wealth over there. Happened to one of my teachers on our trip.
Over here its a bit different but thats the media and fashion industry telling everyone the latest diet or 'how to lose fat in 2 hours'. The skinny look is pathetic and unhealthy.

There's a big world out there not just the UK you know. Yes sig is opinion but not just my opinion. About 10 people have said its disgusting. Mods should get rid of it!!
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by GildedButterfly)
oh no a normal sized woman. call the authorities.
If that's normal size then god damn...
Jarexi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well if you go on livejournal Kelly Clarkson fat jokes are what brings the community together.

How did people only just realise this?
wintersunset
Rep:
?
(Original post by sean kefw)
LOL DUDE!! You seriously need to get out and get a life and step away from the UK media's view of women. Go to Africa with a size 14/16/18 figure and you'll get 3/4 marriage proposals in a few weeks. Weight gives the impression of wealth over there.
implying i care about wealth

Happened to one of my teachers on our trip.
Over here its a bit different but thats the media and fashion industry telling everyone the latest diet or 'how to lose fat in 2 hours'. The skinny look is pathetic and unhealthy.

There's a big world out there not just the UK you know. Yes sig is opinion but not just my opinion. About 10 people have said its disgusting. Mods should get rid of it!!
i have no idea about what you're talking about with "there's a big world out there." can you not understand that some people don't like fat? just because you think the skinny model in my sig (which i have already changed to shut you all up) is disgusting doesn't mean everyone does, i find kelly clarkson's pic disgusting, i'm not asking anyone to remove it, get over it please.
LissRules!!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Who cares?
wintersunset
Rep:
?
i don't particularly care, i'm just chewing the fat.
j_owen90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
implying i care about wealth

i have no idea about what you're talking about with "there's a big world out there." can you not understand that some people don't like fat? just because you think the skinny model in my sig (which i have already changed to shut you all up) is disgusting doesn't mean everyone does, i find kelly clarkson's pic disgusting, i'm not asking anyone to remove it, get over it please.
Well I'm glad you didn't ask anyone to remove it because you're the one who brought it to everyone's attention, so that would have been somewhat hypocritical.

Thank you for removing that picture. Out of interest, do you actually think that's attractive?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads