What is it with body piercings? Watch

Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
I dont really see the problem with the second one, shes symmetrical! I find the first one worst as i HATE eyebrow piercings.
I dislike piercings that obstruct the face, symmetrical ones in particular: the point, so far as I'm concerned, is to subvert symmetry whilst preserving integrity, and arbitrarily filling the general region of one's mouth or nose with gratuitous chunks of metal just creates an eyesore. There's a reason why this:

Is cooler than this:

Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
I dislike piercings that obstruct the face, symmetrical ones in particular: the point, so far as I'm concerned, is to subvert symmetry whilst preserving integrity, and arbitrarily filling the general region of one's mouth or nose with gratuitous chunks of metal just creates an eyesore. There's a reason why this:

Is cooler than this:

Good thing i like my metal face then meh people either think it's cool, ask me if it hurt i say it's gross. Whatever happens i get a reaction, that makes me happy :p:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
Good thing i like my metal face then meh people either think it's cool, ask me if it hurt i say it's gross. Whatever happens i get a reaction, that makes me happy :p:
Oh, yours are discreet/tasteful enough not to matter - studs generally are. Replace those with rings or spikes, however, and it'd probably start to look crowded.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Oh, yours are discreet/tasteful enough not to matter - studs generally are. Replace those with rings or spikes, however, and it'd probably start to look crowded.
True, i do prefer the clean look of a stud rather then the clunky look of rings...saying that id love to be able to put a nose ring in on weekends but poor placement of the second stud means i can't.
Hoda--x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
you look good with it :yep:
Thank you :kitty: lol
(always wanted to use the kittty)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (342)
37.75%
No - but I will (72)
7.95%
No - I don't want to (64)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise