Who should go on the questiontime panel with nick griffin? Watch

xps.systems
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ah, the old Holocaust Denier.

I'd be quite amused if Mark Collett was on there - that would really be a shot in the foot!

Funny how many of this guy's backers are braindeads.
Kickflip
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The LibLabCon are bricking themselves. "Who can take on Nick Griffin"? Often on Question Time we have the treacherous sight of the carefully selected panel taking turns to call the BNP the same old standard LibLabCon words - "Abhorrant", "Disgrace" "Shameful", and now Nick Griffin will be sat alongside them. It will be 5 against 1, the BBC will make sure of that, but there will b 4 people on that panel knocked down a peg or two.
Henry JW
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It doesn't matter who turns up on Question Time, Mr Griffin will emerge with greater credibility than he had before. People underestimate how good an orator he is, put him on the ropes and he'll counter the accusations. Case in point was the tirade he faced during the coverage of the European elections, in which his party was criticised for white only membership. He pointed out the hypocricy of this argument by revealing the acceptability of a Black Police Association. He'll have something up his sleeve, and a group of panellists laying into him will force viewers to perceive the program as biased, increasing sympathy for Griffin.

Not that I'm a fan of the BNP mind. What I'm saying is that if you put him on television and devote too much attention to his highly objectionable party it could backfire. A show where the BNP takes part shouldn't be about the BNP but the bigger issues.
CandyFlipper
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Henry JW)
It doesn't matter who turns up on Question Time, Mr Griffin will emerge with greater credibility than he had before. People underestimate how good an orator he is, put him on the ropes and he'll counter the accusations. Case in point was the tirade he faced during the coverage of the European elections, in which his party was criticised for white only membership. He pointed out the hypocricy of this argument by revealing the acceptability of a Black Police Association. He'll have something up his sleeve, and a group of panellists laying into him will force viewers to perceive the program as biased, increasing sympathy for Griffin.

Not that I'm a fan of the BNP mind. What I'm saying is that if you put him on television and devote too much attention to his highly objectionable party it could backfire. A show where the BNP takes part shouldn't be about the BNP but the bigger issues.
Thats why you need intelligent people like Daniel Hannan, Vince Cable and Tony Benn on there rather than your average MP's, they absolutely cannot afford to get owned by the BNP on TV.
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone mentioned Mike Tyson?
Salastico7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mandy would be good.
TheGimpMan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
anne frank?
Henry JW
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Would love to see Jacqui Smith or Harriet Harman, just for the entertainment generated by their pure rubbishness.
CandyFlipper
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
Anyone mentioned Mike Tyson?
I did actually. :awesome:
Salastico7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
The LibLabCon are bricking themselves. "Who can take on Nick Griffin"? Often on Question Time we have the treacherous sight of the carefully selected panel taking turns to call the BNP the same old standard LibLabCon words - "Abhorrant", "Disgrace" "Shameful", and now Nick Griffin will be sat alongside them. It will be 5 against 1, the BBC will make sure of that, but there will b 4 people on that panel knocked down a peg or two.
The video in you sig is one of the most stupid I have ever seen.

Half of all babies born in Holland are muslim? :rolleyes: lmao
kaka-ayyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dizzee rascal too. he is gonna be the next pm, so only fair he gets in on the action
BlocFFC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shami Chakrabati, I hate her but she'd tear Griffin to shreads.
Vince Cable, best politician.
William Hague, I have a lot of respect for him.
Frank Field, probably the only Labour MP who'd tell it how it is.
jose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Konnie Huq, Will Young, Alex James and June Sarpong obviously.

Spoiler:
Show
or actually... A Hitchens, Ian Hislop/Will Self if he's in the mood, Hague, Vince the prince, Hazel Blears (she might not be the most hated person on the panel for once..)
Richiboi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd go with;
William Hague for the Tories, or Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones.

Griffin (duh!)
Frank Field, the best Labour MP IMO/ Or Gerald Kaufman, to see how Griffin would react.
Dr Evan Harris, just to see that hyper-liberal attack dog go at him.
Shami Chakrabarti
I dunno..... Dizzee Rascal?
wilko1991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by the_man_himself)
I wonder if abu hamza would be available...

Omid Djalili would be very good btw, pos rep to rich 8980
He hasn't much time on his hands at the moment.
Dirac Delta Function
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Stephen Fry
Jeremy Paxman
Stephen Sackur
Ali1991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A Tory who may agree with half of what Griffin says lol...maybe Ann Widdecombe
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Stewart Lee.
rich8980
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
Stephen Fry
Stephen Fry is a very good shout
micky022
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rich8980)
Stephen Fry is a very good shout
Motion thirded.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads