Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok. so just as an update, this be next week in the duck at some time after 3:30.

so far we have

Totally Tom
    Hathlan
    estel
    TheTallOne
    LadyJustice

who else wants in on this amazingness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    ok. so just as an update, this be next week in the duck at some time after 3:30.

so far we have

Totally Tom
    Hathlan
    estel
    TheTallOne
    LadyJustice

Electric City and Crash FTL. I prefer to be wit ma homies at Hustle.

ReputationRep:
    I may or may not go depending what else is on!

What's wrong with Electric City/Crash? I was going to go last night, but tons of people have gone home for the weekend and the others wanted to go to the Duck instead. Didn't go last fortnight because of the dreaded fresher flu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    I may or may not go depending what else is on!

What's wrong with Electric City/Crash? I was going to go last night, but tons of people have gone home for the weekend and the others wanted to go to the Duck instead. Didn't go last fortnight because of the dreaded fresher flu.
    Electric and Rock ain't my thing.

I would routinely go to Top B and Pop, but I have 6 and 7 hour days on Tuesdays and Thursdays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    Electric and Rock ain't my thing.

I would routinely go to Top B and Pop, but I have 6 and 7 hour days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Ahhh. See I absolutely love rock and I'd take electric over RnB and that kind of stuff every day.

Only went to the first TopB, was too busy the other days. Can't remember much about it, so it must have been a good night!! Pop's fun, especially with circling beforehand. However Skool Dayz has got to be my favourite night so far, between 11.45 and 12.30 the music was fantastic and so nostalgia-y.

ReputationRep:
    so who else wants to join us?

ReputationRep:

so far we have

Totally Tom
    Hathlan
    estel
    TheTallOne
    LadyJustice

I love how I just get TOLD I'm attending. I can't trace any point in this thread where I said I was coming, but ya know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Justice)
    I love how I just get TOLD I'm attending. I can't trace any point in this thread where I said I was coming, but ya know :rolleyes:
    I see that that was your first post in this thread :holmes:

EDIT: And Tom is a very demanding person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Justice)
    since when does your opinion matter in the grand scheme of tom?

ReputationRep:
    I see that that was your first post in this thread :holmes:

EDIT: And Tom is a very demanding person.
    i don't demand much. be nice.

ReputationRep:
    However Skool Dayz has got to be my favourite night so far, between 11.45 and 12.30 the music was fantastic and so nostalgia-y.
    Er, what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalNumber)
    Er, what?
    Poh-keh-mon!!!

ReputationRep:
    Er, what?
    It was amazing, what are you on about?!

Bon Jovi, Wheatus, that kind of thing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It was amazing, what are you on about?!

Bon Jovi, Wheatus, that kind of thing :yep:
    When I went last year there was no chance of Bon Jovi. Try spice girls, followed by Bewitched, followed by steps

ReputationRep:
    When I went last year there was no chance of Bon Jovi. Try spice girls, followed by Bewitched, followed by steps
    Ahhh. Well there were a few songs like that earlier on in the night, but most definitely not all of it.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh. Well there were a few songs like that earlier on in the night, but most definitely not all of it.
    From 1am it was pure junk.

ReputationRep:
    From 1am it was pure junk.
    Ah. Well we left at about 12.30, so didn't suffer that

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to come along but I have to arrange every piece of grass in my garden by size.

ReputationRep:
    so who else wants to join us?
    :nah:

(Original post by Dr. Unk)
    I'd love to come along but I have to arrange every piece of grass in my garden by size.
    I did that today and was like and then my dog ran around and ruined it all and I was like

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.