Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catzrin)
    If this was reversed and it was a boy whining there wouldn't even be a discussion. Doing anything would be very discourteous.
    Funny that, coming from a girl :p: Someone always points this out with these type of threads But really, don't bother. The fact that it isn't reversed makes it not worth mentioning. Gender equality is a myth, fact.

ReputationRep:
    dump him. seriously, does he think that witholding sex puts him on some high moral ground?
    20 years old. 4 months in you should be having sex by then, unless you're not really close

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's ready at different ages. The best thing you can do is just ask him. If you've been with him for 4 months, then surely you deserve that at least to be able to ask him and discuss it in a mature way.

Ignore the nasty comments here. They are all sex starved who can't get any and are jealous.

ReputationRep:
    why is sex so important? Seriously, it's not the only way to show love, if you really want it, why don't you find a sex partner? It has been only 4 months, don't you think sex before marriage is not the right thing to do?

ReputationRep:
    If this was reversed and the guy was frustrated that the girl wouldn't sleep with him, everyone would be shouting about how he can't pressure her into anything. But since it's the other way round, it's different... Meh.

OP: Talk to him about it, probably be of more use than TSR.

EDIT: Just realise that what I just said has been said about 50 times already in this thread. Whoops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegirlathewindow)
    don't you think sex before marriage is not the right thing to do?
    Why is sex before marriage wrong then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wololo)
    Because...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wololo)
    Shouldn't we treasure our virgin for the one we will get married and spend our whole life together (or at least a long time)? Sex doesn't prove love or anything, and the one we have sex with now, who knows if we are gonna marry him/her? Maybe you Westerners have a different views from us. In my country, sex before marriage is something out of morality, you can regret your whole life as a man always wants to be his wife's first time (kinda selfish hah?) I definitely don't want to have sex before marriage. Haven't ever got a boyfriend either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegirlathewindow)
    Shouldn't we treasure our virgin for the one we will get married and spend our whole life together (or at least a long time)?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    that fool!
    i would have banged you 10 times if not 100 times over by now!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ur abit dirty for him.

(runs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How is expecting sex expecting 'too much'. It's kinda assumed once you get over 18... OP is hardly being needy, she just has needs. I'd be pretty frustrated tbh.
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Get him drunk and voila!
    Talk about double standards.

ReputationRep:
    OP I spoke to a girl this summer whose ex bf would not sleep with her. She would practically jiggle her boobs in his face etc She discovered that he was sleeping with his ex whom he left her for. Just saying

Although in their case they were 21 and 22

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrGreedy)
    that fool!
    i would have banged you 10 times if not 100 times over by now!
    You already said that in this thread.

:nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    You already said that in this thread.

:nothing:
    yes, my mistake, didnt realise it was the same thread

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.