Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    harris tweed blazer

harris tweed flatcap

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to bump this thread BUT:

I need some new pumps, couple of t shirts, cheapish pair of shades, a flatcap to go to the dogs with, and maybe some three quarter length canvas combat shorts with pockets. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Sorry to bump this thread BUT:

I need some new pumps, couple of t shirts, cheapish pair of shades, a flatcap to go to the dogs with, and maybe some three quarter length canvas combat shorts with pockets. :daydreaming:
    nay on the combat shorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theplasterman)
    nay on the combat shorts.
    LOL that's why I said maybe. I was half thinking I'd look a ****.

ReputationRep:
    LOL that's why I said maybe. I was half thinking I'd look a ****.
    uniqlo are doing full length combats, slim fit that look pretty cool, but definitely a no go on the 3/4lengths. everything else you listed sounds well summery though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theplasterman)
    uniqlo are doing full length combats, slim fit that look pretty cool, but definitely a no go on the 3/4lengths. everything else you listed sounds well summery though :cool:
    Flat caps are the one, they've been making a slow and steady return. I might look too "posey" though. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    For men's clothes you want but can't afford at the minute/stuff you need in general

Saw a to-die-for Lyle and Scott cardigan in a shop window the other day but it's well out of my financial reach at the minute
    Dude you're too young to be one here over 25's only.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno, the trend was there about 3/4 years ago, only recently riverisland/topman and all those other retailer types have released their own versions (in the past year or so)
    that's always a sure sign the trend is going **** when everyone is wearing them.

still. trend or not. i'd still wear it.

ReputationRep:
    A Barbour and some sheepskin gloves.

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    This thread was made when I used to type in red. *cringe*

ReputationRep:
    Haven't got that Barbour yet :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'M SO GETTING THESE ON PAY DAY, MY FRIEND HAS THEM THIS QUALITY IS AMAZING. :cool:
    Name:  DEMIN 1EFEFWEFE.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  477.4 KB
    http://www.mrshari.co.uk/products/co...enham-slim-fit

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I don't need anything except probably some winter clothes but it is still only August.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.