Turn on thread page Beta

What was the first mobile phone you ever bought? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbits)
    Second hand Motorola V600.. and it's actually my current as well as first phone.

Its case is metal.. :coma:
    http://www.mezonei.com/bigpic/20080719202951.jpg
    If I ever replace it, it must be a phone with a metal case.

This is true with the Motorola V600 too, although depending on the length of the texts it can sometimes store up to 12, or as few as 9. If anyone sends me a text when it's full and I then empty it, I either don't get that text at all or I will get it a week later. However, the outbox will store around 50 texts.. I don't care about my outbox! Gimme inbox space!
    The camera is also a joke. It doesn't have a camera, lets just say that.
    I have a V620 currently, not my main but I use it for my PAYG since my main is a 3G phone, but dont use it often because I lost the aerial somehow so its signal is often unusable.

ReputationRep:
    nokia 3310

it had covers and everything :suith:

ReputationRep:
    My first phone was the same as the OP's, the classic Nokia 3210. It was on One-2-One (before they were taken over by T-Mobile). I remember playing the original Snake game... that was the best feature on the phone!

Ah, those were the days.

The first mobile that I ever BOUGHT is Samsung G600 last year :p:.
    But my first phone that I was given to me was Nokia 3210

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.