Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syrokal)
    and where did you obtain this statistic, I believe I saw something similar on a paper on "Absolute Nonsense"

So you say, 95% of all sexual activity is performed out of a loving relationship or Marriage?

Because i call massive , bull on that.
    you don't look 19, more like 22-23, plus sunderlund uni, allow that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baba_moon)
    god made your megan fox man, he programmed your desires, he sent people out to tell the truth, he sent out liars, for ***** sake at least be less selfish and help others
    Who said I don't help others? How could you possibly assume that from a healthy libido?

And if God programmed my desires how could I possibly abstain from sex. It is my destiny surely? Why did he pick me to go to hell?

that sounds so wrong, tbh would you rather have sex your whole life than be one with god, honestly tell me
    sex; unless god is female and being one with her means having sex with her all the time :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
    Who said I don't help others? How could you possibly assume that from a healthy libido?

And if God programmed my desires how could I possibly abstain from sex. It is my destiny surely? Why did he pick me to go to hell?
    lol you go kingston uni, I know the area quite well.
    You at pennryn road campus, the one with the halal subway

ReputationRep:
    you don't look 19, more like 22-23, plus sunderlund uni, allow that
    What does this have to do with anything?

I can assure you i am 19, and have always been blessed with looking older than my age. I like to think it comes from a wealth of experiance to.

Also all University's allow any age of student.

Why did you ask this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syrokal)
    What does this have to do with anything?

I can assure you i am 19, and have always been blessed with looking older than my age. I like to think it comes from a wealth of experiance to.

Also all University's allow any age of student.

Why did you ask this?
    just tired of arguing, just thought I might change topic

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell god obviously made him look older than 19! he created him remember duhh!

oh wait what a load of crap :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Care you go back to it, or are we simply tired of inventing statistics and grossly generalising the population of the world, based on unfounded or grossly mistaken perceptions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sex; unless god is female and being one with her means having sex with her all the time :yeah:
    :rofl:

i agree, tbh :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol you go kingston uni, I know the area quite well.
    You at pennryn road campus, the one with the halal subway
    Yes I do. Would you like to attempt to answer my questions?

Originally Posted by crazyspacemonkey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    :rofl:

i agree, tbh :cool:
    and your doing a joint honours in philosophy

ReputationRep:
    and your doing a joint honours in philosophy
    :dry: what does that have to do with anything

ReputationRep:
    because it is a selfish desire that leads you away from god as you become a slave to your senses and can't control the mind, thus you are weak and won't achieve enlightenment
    I <3 empirical knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
    Yes I do. Would you like to attempt to answer my questions?

Originally Posted by crazyspacemonkey:

lol do you take the 281 by any chance from surbiton?
    loads of people are outside smoking, not very good is it, are you one of them? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the questions.. you could say its your destiny, but you have this free will balance as well. You right now have the option to change.

What grades did you get to go to kingston uni?

ReputationRep:
    Umm, on the original topic: I have, but not on purpose. There have been times when my sex drive just dropped to zero. But the rest of this thread is facepalm-y.

ReputationRep:
    I hate strongly dislike naive people

About the original question, yes I avoid it, normally for a few days for proper Biological reasons (not spiritual reasoning). Obviously I would go for longer periods when I was younger, I didn't suddenly start masturbating/sex all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    I hate strongly dislike naive people
    I hate walse btw, had a few nasty experiences there

ReputationRep:
    that sounds so wrong, tbh would you rather have sex your whole life than be one with god, honestly tell me
    You mean, "be [at] one" with a so-called God who watches my every move, reads my every thought, tells me it's sinful to engage in bodily satisfaction - and that the breaking of his "rules" will result in me having to endure eternal pain and suffering after I die? Sounds fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Masterbaitng stops me from raping and killing little girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigenousscot)
    Masterbaitng stops me from raping and killing little girls
    your weird

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.