How many facebook friends do you have? Watch

lookitsdanhunt
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sprockette)
People who have ('like') 500+ friends - they can't know even a quarter of them anyway!? It's unlikely that they've even talked to some of them online, probably just added a lot of them.
True. out mine, I know about 5-600 of them. Not necesarilly to talk to, but know them through friends, school, college, uni, all my jobs and family.

I speak reguarly to about 50 of them

I have spoken to about 300 of them, even if it is one conversation.

I don't add anyone anymore unless I know them properly!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
91 =/
raisin.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
178, but i'm thinking about going on a deleting spree. :awesome:

i don't really care how many friends i have; i'd much rather just have people that i actually talk to, or at least come into contact with on a fairly regular basis. most of mine are people from my old school and now from uni, but only a small proportion are people i'd actually refer to as real friends.

i don't ever really notice how many friends other people have, unless it's like below 20 or above 500. but even then, each to their own.
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mickie112
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had 160 but then i decided to delete people I've only spoken to a few times or no longer speak to. Now I have 90.
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
About 100. I only talk to a few regularly though.
Ribbits
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have 108. I started by strictly only accepting people I actually spoke to/met with/cared about.
I declined a lot of friend requests from people who I went to school with but barely spoke to. Also I only added 1 member of family.

Then I added some people who were friends of friends that I had met while out and then didn't really meet again. I also added 2 people from TSR who were going to Goldsmiths, but I haven't actually spoken to them since. On a whim I also accepted a randomer named Melvin.
So, I'd say about 80 of them are at least people I care about, even if I don't speak that often with them and then maybe 40 are people I talk to regularly.
Ultraviolet Midnight
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
About 80, which seems to be fewer than most people I know, but I only usually add close friends and accept people I know who add me.
iGul
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
187 and that includes just close friends, not 'Acquaintances'
BangTidyYouth
Report 8 years ago
barefootfiona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
51. I have only the minimum:
- People I consider to be friends
- People I have classes with
- People from abroad that I want to keep in contact with
Smeee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
466. And I hate the fact that friend counts are seen as an area for competition by some. It's ridiculous. I was reading an article awhile back that said you could buy Facebook friends. So sad.
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rick-Raith)
522, still only in high school :P (wait till i get to uni haha)
Wow, you are so cool. I wish I could be as popular as you. You are amazing.
Livvyxo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Haha. My friend did that and she got loads of angry inbox messages from people wanting to know why they'd been removed as a friend :yep:
I deleted 200 people from mine, and got loads of messages from random cousins and people I went to PRIMARY school with asking why I'd deleted them.
In the end I deleted the twhole hing and made a new one, only adding friends from overseas - but kept it private so I cant be found on search ^^
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Erm, 510. I don't really use Facebook too much though. I haven't got any Applications added, and I tend to just Message people or write on their Wall about something if it's lengthy for a text message. Oh, and updates from the university/SU/societies.
make-cookies-not-war
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)
Wow, you are so cool. I wish I could be as popular as you. You are amazing.
LOL

I have 123. I had 126 yesterday...just goes to show how little it matters, I don't even know who these 3 people were who deleted me so obviously don't ever talk to them. I've never added someone on facebook who I haven't met in person, mostly people I went to school and college with. Kind of like an online yearbook, just to see what everyone's up to these days. But only about 30 or so I'd actually call friends, all of which I see on a semi-regular basis (difficult now because they're all at uni)
-WhySoSerious?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
169 :sexface:
whitepearlbaby
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
About a hundred. But some of them just are on my course and I've never spoken to them - I just don't have the heart to decline their requests.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
about 500, but a lot of them are people I went to school with but never really spoke to. I'm just curious to see what they're up to in life.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
i think i have a bit under 300. I don't tend to add people, this sounds sad but i feel a bit shy when i add people. i will add people if i feel we have really hit it off/are friends etc. i've never deleted anyone off facebook, i think i'd feel a bit harsh doing it, maybe i'm a pushover :P if someone was really mean to me i probably would but it would take A LOT. i keep exes on there i think i like to keep tabs on them from time to time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (286)
27.24%
No (764)
72.76%

Watched Threads