What is the poshest place in the Midlands? Watch

rob6709
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Solihull just ignore chelmsly wood and kingshurst lol.
donuticus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Solihull, Edgbaston, Little Aston, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield and Barnt Green are the nicest area in Birmingham.
Johnni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
With most towns etc they have posh parts and parts that are dives. Lots of people say my town (Leamington Spa) is posh but half of it is very posh whilst the other half is'nt (Guess where i live?) Same with Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford, same applies to Inner London.
Lots of villages around south Warwickshire/Oxfordshire that are mainly posh i'd say.
friendly_fiend2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Johnni)
With most towns etc they have posh parts and parts that are dives. Lots of people say my town (Leamington Spa) is posh but half of it is very posh whilst the other half is'nt (Guess where i live?) Same with Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford, same applies to Inner London.
Lots of villages around south Warwickshire/Oxfordshire that are mainly posh i'd say.
I agree with this, though South Warwickshire and particularly Oxforshire are very close to being southern. Oxford is definitely south - east, but the northern parts of the county do have a lot more links to the midlands (mercia etc.).
HeliWolf
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sutton.

I'm so jealous of the people who were born into families in Sutton. Rich gits.
crushedfruit
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sutton Coldfield springs to mind first. Though Edgbaston had some amazzzing houses when I drove through.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads