(Original post by A_master)
    :music:

You doing the challenge?
    Tbh, I could do it quite easily, so count me as a maybe :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Wtf is bare head, but if its what I think it is, I do anyway :sexface:

Deal :yy:

I might try and push that to 3 weeks, with "sorry I can't see you this week, I've got some stuff to do"
    Bare = lots. Head = head :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Tbh, I could do it quite easily, so count me as a maybe :beard:
    Pah! You women with your arrogance :p:

But cool :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :jumphug:
    long time no speak.
    in more ways than one
    &no. i am not joining in.
    silly question sweetheart :p:
    Mate has been a long time :perv:

Wasn't aware you were a sub, when did this occur?!

Also, I didn't think you'd agree :p:

(Original post by maxfire)
    Bare = lots. Head = head :mmm:
    Meh, I'd be up for that. Combined with other stuff (which involves no penetration at all on my part). I can see excuses coming here, there and everywhere this month :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just grow massive pubes, you'll lose all sex drive. Trust.

ReputationRep:
    The challenge is to have 10+ masturbations today then try and last the whole of February.

OH well, not difficult for me, I hardly ever masturbate anyway. Is that weird?

ReputationRep:
    Mate has been a long time :perv:

Wasn't aware you were a sub, when did this occur?!

Also, I didn't think you'd agree :p:
    i subbed for aaaaaages a few months back&i just renewed it. haven't been on here properly in SO long. and now i'm addicted again :p: typical tsr.

am so repping whiplash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    I was thinking whether I'd actually be able to give up masturbation for a month, so given that tomorrow is the start of February (and it's the shortest month!) I thought I'd give it a go and see if I could last.

I think others should give it a go, so who's with me?

you'll last a few days at the most....even i could only last 10 days on an 18 day rugby tour.....after which i had to have a sneaky one in the shower....(the hotel room shower that is....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    i subbed for aaaaaages a few months back&i just renewed it. haven't been on here properly in SO long. and now i'm addicted again :p: typical tsr.
    Interesting

Well now that you know the real A_master you can laugh at my posts on this thread as the month goes on and the banter can be :sogood: in general!

ReputationRep:
    You're sick OP. :p: And no, I'm not joining you. 3 days is the maximum I could resist.

ReputationRep:
    In :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Meh, I'd be up for that. Combined with other stuff (which involves no penetration at all on my part). I can see excuses coming here, there and everywhere this month :p:
    I can imagine "technically it's not a penis", "well, it's not MY hand" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    After a couple of weeks the slightest thing will turn you on. Even washing your member will lead to certain failure. I think after three weeks you could come off pure thought alone. After four it just starts leaking out by itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    You're sick OP. :p: And no, I'm not joining you. 3 days is the maximum I could resist.
    I wonder what effect this will have on my perving :beard:

In the meantime I'm relying on you boys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    After a couple of weeks the slightest thing will turn you on. Even washing your member will lead to certain failure. I think after three weeks you could come off pure thought alone. After four it just starts leaking out by itself.
    hello fellow essex-er.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting

Well now that you know the real A_master you can laugh at my posts on this thread as the month goes on and the banter can be :sogood: in general!
    mwah ha ha cannae wait btw, without meaning to hijack the thread too much, how's uni going?

(Original post by maxfire)
    I can imagine "technically it's not a penis", "well, it's not MY hand" :mmm:
    :rofl3:

No it won't be that. One will be "sorry I'm busy, I'm doing XYZ" and another will be more personal (but tmi for this :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what effect this will have on my perving :beard:

In the meantime I'm relying on you boys!
    If you don't masturbate, you'll be horny all the time. Perving could get better then.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.