Tory voters are better looking than labour voters Watch

sassy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr Sparkles)
True, most labour voters look like people straight off the Jeremy Kyle show. Scummy meth-addict teeth, profuse acne, unintelligible accents, cheap Lonsdale/Primark clothes. Gross.

That is rubbish and i dont even like labour.
PrivatiseThis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow you're not superficial. At all.

Anyway Cheryl Cole votes Labour. Funnily enough, when I went to just confirm this I typed in "Cheryl Cole Voted" into Google. Take a look
werd123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh thanks :p: Tbh all that infers is that Tory voters care about superficial details like image, and their looks, whereas Labur voters actually care about things that matter, perhaps?
AutVinceriAutMori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by h-star)
I was being sarcastic AVAM :bigsmile:
Sorry, my sarcasm-meter went overload when I saw this thread
h-star
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
Sorry, my sarcasm-meter went overload when I saw this thread
Lol, it's okay
katebushfan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by riiight.)
It's the stereotypical case though... Labour was founded as the party of the working-class and has never quite worn off that name.
I know, but I don't even believe that stereotype to be true. Literally every adult I know who is working class, underclass etc, votes conservative. Thoughs in higher position that I know voted Labour or Lib Dems. I'm talking about a wide spectrum of people aswell.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's the other way round, I just think the difference would be so minimal.
concubine
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lovely_me)
1) You're a mother. Surely you are too old to be fishing for compliments on t'internet
2) You look like you're off Jeremy Kyle with that attractive makeup.

Sorry to be harsh but fishing bare pisses me off.

DESTROYED.
Dante786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Two words: David Milliband
SophiaKeuning
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Actualy, I think you'll find that the Tory voters are a bit hideous. Yes, some labour voters are kinda like the ones off Jeremy Kyle. But I assure you, not everyone who votes labour are ugly greasy people on benefits. Most of them don't vote. And alot of niave working class people voted Tory this year, because the Sun was so heavily backing Cameron and they stupidly think that they shouldn't vote for Brown because he had a faulty eye and didn't look like a PVC salesman..(ahem...Mr Cameron.)

The average Tory voters are backward posh idiots, who vote conservative because Mummy and Daddy do. Haven't you noticed that posh people have bad teeth, extemely lack in chin, have no bone structure to their face and unattractivey red cheeks, they are also really chubby and sound nasal. (Yeah, im gona generalise too ). Uh, they are also unattractivley igorant and stuck up. They don't see the real word and have bad taste in like..everything.

:rolleyes:
Skoji
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Look at my profile pic. Tell me which political party I support.

No, seriously, I'm interested.
Vodkaslur
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
1. Cheryl Cole is a disgusting chav and always will be. So talentless. URGH. The fact that she votes Labour says it all.
2. I've never noticed but yes, we are quite frankly, goddam gorgeous
Vodkaslur
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Skoji)

Greenparty of course
Mr Sparkles
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Skoji)

Lib dem. You can tell by the long hair. You're not hot enough and you don't have the glint of confidence and self-worth in your eye to be Tory but you're not unattractive enough or wrinkly enough to support labour. I wouldn't be surprised if you vote Labour , but probs Lib dem.
Lord_Farquad
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's true.
Skoji
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr Sparkles)
Lib dem. You can tell by the long hair. You're not hot enough and you don't have the glint of confidence and self-worth in your eye to be Tory but you're not unattractive enough or wrinkly enough to support labour. I wouldn't be surprised if you vote Labour, but probs Lib dem.
I could take offense to that if I felt like it. For what it's worth I actually do vote Lib Dem.
charlotte-rose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Byllie)
On average.

The sort of back-water gash that infect places like burnley, blackpool and even scotland, are often found to vote labour. These women are simply butters (in general). I am sorry if you come from a labour held seat, but you are ugly, simple as that.

The sort of labour rotters I have had to lay gaze upon for the purpose of debate on these forums, have left me in such a state I have literally chundered everywhere on occassions.

Now consider the tory heartlands; the london suburbs, Hertfordshire, bucks, surrey. The totty this small geographical region produces is unrivalled. This area has expierienced years of prosperity, viking genes and of course, the conservative party.

And for the record, lib dem voters are average.

Discuss/
At last someone speaks the truth
lovely_me
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Skoji)

Ooh we have a guy here who writes he 'might seem crazy' but has 'a much deeper layer to me than you'd think'

Do you like sporks? Aren't they so RANDOM!!!1111 o.0
L00l ninja monkeys!

Anyway Lib Dem? You seem like the type.
Skoji
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lovely_me)
Ooh we have a guy here who writes he 'might seem crazy' but has 'a much deeper layer to me than you'd think'

Do you like sporks? Aren't they so RANDOM!!!1111 o.0
L00l ninja monkeys!

Anyway Lib Dem? You seem like the type.
Whoah, calm down, I'm not THAT crazy! Yeah, sporks are cool and all (I have an inside joke with an old friend about them, as a matter of fact) but I'm not obsessed! As for ninja monkeys, that would be ridiculously awesome. It'd be better if they were pirate monkeys though.

And yeah, I vote Lib Dem.
Mr Sparkles
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Skoji)
I could take offense to that if I felt like it. For what it's worth I actually do vote Lib Dem.
:top: Yay I was right! It was mainly the hair. Buzzcut/Chavvy would be labour, Fluffy and preppy would be tory. Longish/hippieish/different is LIb Dem.
lovely_me
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by concubine)
DESTROYED.
Lovely_me won't mask the ugly truth.

Your video turned me on :sexface:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed