How did you find your sex buddy? Watch

polaroid13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
Are you offering? :flutter:
Every single time you flutter those eyelashes, you make me melt.
I was about to PM you in a bit too. Looks like you couldn't stay away long enough. :p:
heyhey922
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does once count?
DoveAndGrenade
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
well you see. I looked under the couch and there he was
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by polaroid13)
Every single time you flutter those eyelashes, you make me melt.
I was about to PM you in a bit too. Looks like you couldn't stay away long enough. :p:
I don't do hard to get, I lay it all out, wet and naked on the table. :flutter:
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't do hard to get, I lay it all out, wet and naked on the table. :flutter:
:fan: I like. No silly games. Straight down to pleasurable business .
Oh but, if you don't want to do teasing, can I tease. I lurve teasing.
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't do hard to get, I lay it all out, wet and naked on the table. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/flutter.gif
dear GOD! :eek:

anyway, I agree with the replies earlier about clubs, or a friend you know won't mind.
Arekkusu
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't wait for all the idiotic responses I'm going to get from this, but hopefully one or two useful ones will filter through. Keep anon or delete, for obvious reasons.

I'm a girl, I've not been in a relationship for a while, I'm very picky about relationships but I have a high libido and I would like to find someone to have sex with regularly without a relationship. I really don't want to pick up some sleazy type from a club/pub but nor do I want to potentially jeopardise any of my friendships with guys. And if a guy did come up to me on a night out and I liked him, I don't know how to tell him I only want sex whilst also making it clear that I want him to respect me and like (but not love:p: ) me as a person. I'm just wondering how those of you who have, er, '**** buddies', ended up in that situation. Thank you. And pppplllleeeaaazzzeee don't bore me with any comments along the lines of 'Here's how you find a sex buddy: by PM'ing me' or 'How can u ask him 2 respect u wen ur a **** lol', it's just not interesting.
Just wait for the PM's to roll in baby. In all seriousness, I want to know how this is done as well...and run into the same problems. From the perspective of the girls' side, how many girls do you reckon would actually want this? Because I'm always scared if I ask them for something that's just sex they'll cut and run.

I don't have a **** buddy but I think if you just be really forward and keep making sexual comments a guy will come back for more and it's then easy to make the leap from the jokey flirting to actual reality.
DJ AgnieszkaA
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tesco extra
their range has gotten rather extensive.
greatmonte
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(attached to wrist) :rofl:
Nashy19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You advertise on TSR.
bex285
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
eBay.
MrManager
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
I don't understand the lack of respect? Surely everyone knows sex is basic human need, like food and water. Would you disrespect me if I asked you for that?

If 2 people mutually agree to have sex with each other but not form feelings of love, then why does that equate to no respect?
well when you put it that way :rolleyes:

OP: tsr is the best platform :p: because you can stalk the ppl, chat with them, exchange pics, and run a background check via seeing their post history:p: and you need not make a hasty decision, you can have a sleep on it! (pun intended :p: )
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by greatmonte)
(attached to wrist) :rofl:
This would have been really funny if you hadn't put it in brackets or then started laughing at it yourself. :p:
greatmonte
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This would have been really funny if you hadn't put it in brackets or then started laughing at it yourself. :p:
this would have been realy funny If it was posted by a man instead of someone who should be in the kitchen makin samwiches..:p:
BTW: which man taught you to use a computer
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yep:
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
this would have been realy funny If it was posted by a man instead of someone who should be in the kitchen makin samwiches..:p:
BTW: which man taught you to use a computer
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yep:
I've made them. When do you want me to bring them over?
You did. Don't you remember? You were a little drunk and wanted to do something crazy like teach a woman how to use a computer.
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ladies, I'm available.

Ready and willing. Bring it.
greatmonte
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've made them. When do you want me to bring them over?
You did. Don't you remember? You were a little drunk and wanted to do something crazy like teach a woman how to use a computer.
o noes what have I done
IVE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!
come to think of it did you slip a roofie in my drink....wouldnt be surprised ALL WOMEN ARE DECEITFULL
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
o noes what have I done
IVE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!
come to think of it did you slip a roofie in my drink....wouldnt be surprised ALL WOMEN ARE DECEITFULL
Babes, I would do no such thing. If anything, I tried to stop you drinking and tried to stop learning, but you in your drunken stupor slapped me and told me to learn how to use that damn computer.

Btw I'm still holding the sandwiches. Just thought I'd let you know.
greatmonte
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Babes, I would do no such thing. If anything, I tried to stop you drinking and tried to stop learning, but you in your drunken stupor slapped me and told me to learn how to use that damn computer.

Btw I'm still holding the sandwiches. Just thought I'd let you know.
are they BLT
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
are they BLT
BLT - bacon, lettuce and tomato?
Yes they are.
Is that okay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (283)
25.22%
No I don't (546)
48.66%

Watched Threads