Justing Beiber is now a rapper watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I honestly thought this dude was 10 when I first saw him

ReputationRep:
    Oh joy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    for his second album he has cowrote all of the tracks including: baby, never let you go, and eenie minie. for his first album he co wrote four out of the nine tracks.
    Cowrote - the perfect word.
    He didn't write any of them then, did he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    Cowrote - the perfect word.
    He didn't write any of them then, did he?
    all artists have imput from other writers. very few people have sole writing credits to a song even people like jay z, alicia keys and kanye west.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tut.exe)
    is it a london bus?

he's just trying to be cool... but he failed so badly... rap or pop i still wanna ***** slap him for his annoying music.
    Oh yeah, nice scummy london bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    all artists have imput from other writers. very few people have sole writing credits to a song even people like jay z, alicia keys and kanye west.
    With most of those people the other people who get song writing credits on their songs are usually not lyricists. There are usually the producers of the songs or the artist of a song which is sampled in an instrumental who get writing credits. When Justin Bieber has so many actual song writers on the credits to his songs it is clear that his input in most of them is probably minimal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlisquigs)
    Oh yeah, nice scummy london bus.
    then tehres no reason to be depressed... all idiots who play music in the backseat have a bad taste in music. they play it for attention not for the tune

Like he said, he's just a pop singer.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah thanks for the neg, next time at least have the balls to leave your name ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim003)
    oh god what has the world come to...
    This! Ugh madness?!?!? I no longer understand! Seriously what is going on in our world that means people can allow "Bieber Fever" Ughh:puke:

Why did I click on this thread I now have a mental :rant: occuring and my brain is about to malfunction!:mad: This is NOT good!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.