Turn on thread page Beta

If you could change something about your body, what would it be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'd love to have a flat stomach and have more toned legs too

ReputationRep:
    Much much much longer legs. Sliiightly bigger boobs, just a cup size or so up. Flatter stomach. And to be a bit taller. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    An extra inch or two with penis size.
    3-5 inches taller in height. I'm 5f6 so I would like to be at least 'average'.
    A bit more body hair on chest and arms because my skin is so baby soft which never gets bruised, scarred or scratched. Oh well, at least my fingernails are clean and regularly trimmed, unlike most guys I see on the tube and buses with their dirty and bitten fingernails! Who would want those hands near someone's food or face.

ReputationRep:
    hair - thinner so that it's not such a pain in the ass when i let it grow. And broader shoulders. Also maybe my nose back to how it was before I broke it. My mum calls me pakora nose

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt mind another 10kg or so, maybe a shade more.

Mind you, thats what I spend so long in the gym for, before long we should be somewhere near target weight/build.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.