Turn on thread page Beta

Is 18-20 sexual partners for a 20 year old girl a lot? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurawhitters)
    no the number do rack up quite quickly especially if your single. i know alot of girls who have slept with more than that and guys who are about tripple that
    And they say northern girls aren't classy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    Don't feel bad, and certainly don't cry about it. :hugs:

It's just a number. As long as you felt comfortable with it at the time, that's all that matters - it's not some sort of competition, because different sexual experiences prove to be exactly that - very different. So, nobody can accurately measure these things just by the number.

You might be imagining the fact that your boyfriend is uneasy about it - and to be honest, he needs to grow up and realise we're in the 21st century now. He may have had 12, but done it more times, whilst yours were flings in Ibiza/Australia whatever - you just don't know.

But the fact is, that's in the past and what's happened has happened and shaped you today. If you didn't regret your actions at the time and felt comfortable with it then, that's the main thing... all you can do is move forward now, and not worry about it unnecessarily.
    It's not just a number for crying out loud, it represents something quite worthy of notice.

OP, I personally think that is too much yes, and I could never bring myself to date someone of your standard.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. I wouldn't go around shouting about it as some people will judge, but as long as you're safe when you have sex and you don't go around breaking up relationships or doing anything bad like that.... Why not? If you like having sex, go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    how do you know she's easy? all 20 of those guys could have been ridiculously good-looking rich men with big cocks for all you know.
    Are you REALLY that stupid? Hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    Obviously no long term bfs then.

ReputationRep:
    haven't read this whole thread but the most I've heard was a first year girl from uni who's slept with around 80 guys. Last time I talked to her, which was Xmas. Soo it might well be like 100 now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    If she started having sex at 16, that's about one new partner every three months and clearly not akin to some of the comments in this thread.
    Or a lot of threesomes :p:

OP, it's not that high. If you think that most people on TSR are either virgins, prudes or in long-term relationships (I said "most" before anyone slates me for it), then you have nothing to worry about.

Most of my 18 year old friends have hit the ten mark minimum, I know at least 8 who have slept with 30 plus.

If you do feel bad about your amount of partners, lie. Who's ever going to find out except yourself?

ReputationRep:
    yes it is

ReputationRep:
    its not an awful lot. but it's enough to put me off. I couldn't go out with a girl like that.

its not the fact its 20 odd people, its because it indicates she's the sort of girl that would do some random guy she met a club one night.

ive no problem if you had slept with like 7 or 8, and half had been in relationships, and half with friends/****-buddies or whatever. but I just dont have time for the sort of girls that'll happily get with someone they just met when hammered.

pft, called me old-fashioned or whatever, but I just have standards.

sex in a relationship is way better anyways

ReputationRep:
    its not an awful lot. but it's enough to put me off. I couldn't go out with a girl like that.

its not the fact its 20 odd people, its because it indicates she's the sort of girl that would do some random guy she met a club one night.

ive no problem if you had slept with like 7 or 8, and half had been in relationships, and half with friends/****-buddies or whatever. but I just dont have time for the sort of girls that'll happily get with someone they just met when hammered.

pft, called me old-fashioned or whatever, but I just have standards.

sex in a relationship is way better anyways

ReputationRep:
    I think that's a lot for anyone that age, male or female.

ReputationRep:
    No, not nowadays. Sex is just sex. It's all good.

ReputationRep:
    ...sex is overrated anyway

*protects himself from rocks about to be thrown at him*

ReputationRep:
    SLUT WHORE

ReputationRep:
    No wonder lots of TSR kids are virgin... YOU'RE TAKING THE MONOPOLY!

ReputationRep:
    Sluts ITT

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh I think that is a few too many. :/
    It's not really a great reputation to have either, yet this depends on circumstances of course.

ReputationRep:
    18-20 is a lot no matter what age you are.
    have some respect for your self and stop sleeping around.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming it was all legal, that's like 5 a year for 4 years. I would say that is above average, yes. Doesn't man there's necessarily anything wrong with it. I'm just a relationship kind of gal. I know a couple of girls like that though so I guess it's not uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ....?
    er yes...! sounds a bit desperate if you ask me.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.