The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Annoying-Mouse
Finally, a Muslim who doesn’t accept any so called hadiths that makes the Muslims people/Prophet/Allah more good. And sticks to his story, no matter what other people think.

Are u stupid? That hadith contradicts the quran and you still think it's accurate. The video makes reference to the Bhukari hadiths. Is that a so called hadith. You make me sick
chelski786
Are u stupid? That hadith contradicts the quran and you still think it's accurate. The video makes reference to the Bhukari hadiths. Is that a so called hadith. You make me sick

In what way does it contradict the Qu'ran? I want you to explain it, thanks.
chelski786
U still think the prophet was a paedo? Not one of you can prove this video wrong. All this muhammad paedo crap is out of pure hatred and islomophbia. You disgust me.

Maybe not one of us can prove it wrong, but you can't prove it right, either.
Johnthebaptist1
There's no doubt about Muhammed's or Jesus' existance actually.

Maybe in your mind.
Reply 64
Dinendal Leralonde
Maybe not one of us can prove it wrong, but you can't prove it right, either.

your only source has been proved as inaccurate.
chelski786
your only source has been proved as inaccurate.

No, this is where this whole thread fails. Casse has asked you a questions and now you can’t answer him. What kind of discussion is this?
OceanInTheSky
Maybe in your mind.

No actually, their existance is a historically proven fact.

There is a lot of their evidence to say they existed.

You can say what you want about the beliefs they propagated, but to deny either of them existed is beyond stupidity.
Reply 67
Annoying-Mouse
No, this is where this whole thread fails. Casse has asked you a questions and now you can’t answer him. What kind of discussion is this?

This whole thread fails because it's an argument using excerpts from a biased text.
Johnthebaptist1
No actually, their existance is a historically proven fact.

There is a lot of their evidence to say they existed.

You can say what you want about the beliefs they propagated, but to deny either of them existed is beyond stupidity.

People of that name may have existed, but the "image" by which they are seen - the "holy" people with the powers of miracles and links with a god can't be proven, regardless of how many stories say they did. Without that, you're proving nothing other than a name existed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Yes this means that all catholic priests are paedo's

Just because some Muslim extremist blows something up all Muslims are magically terrorists.

Stop ******* generalizing.
Reply 70
chelski786
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.

Do you believe all thieves should have their hands cut off?
TBH I'm more worried about the human rights issues and the whole flying-planes-into-buildings trend that is attributed to Islam, not whether some dead guy's wives were children or not because it's not really a relevant issue...
Reply 72
No one is particularly bothered. If you get hotheaded over such an issue you need to calm yourself and sit down. And seriously OP no one on this forum recently expressed outright hatred so there is no need for this thread. Its just a waste of internet space. If non-muslims don't agree, then they don't agree. Just believe what you want to believe, you all know you're not going to change each others opinions. So is all this talk necessary?
Reply 73
Casse
Subhanallah. Imam Bukhari, one of the most learned mean in hadith, could not spot that one of his hadiths contradicted the Quran. And look at how the ulema for 1400 years have blindly followed him in contradicting the Quran. So please tell me which ayat it contradicts?

At the time when surah al qamar was revealed Ayesha said she was was young girl (young girl not an infant). She was not married at this point. This shows that Ayesha must have been over the age of 9 when she married. This is in the Bukhari books.

Hadiths show that none under the age of 15 were not allowed on the battle ground. However, Aeisha accopmanied the prophet in the battle of Uhud. Women accopmanied men to battles to help them, not to be a burdern on them. So, at this time she cannot have been 9.
Reply 74
bananaslug77
TBH I'm more worried about the human rights issues and the whole flying-planes-into-buildings trend that is attributed to Islam, not whether some dead guy's wives were children or not because it's not really a relevant issue...

Is it ok to cause the deaths of iraqis for oil?
Reply 75
Joluk
Do you believe all thieves should have their hands cut off?

IT is an example to everyone that thinks of stealing, that People's property is to be respected, and you are not allowed to take people's property against their will.

This cuts down on the number of thefts and burgularies, and 600 years of the ottoman empire, there was not a single recorded theft....

If the thief cant support himself without hands, then the state will support him through the zakat fund

EDIT: a thief does not automatically get his/her hands chopped off. They are given a chance to repent and give back the stolen item.
hhmmmmm.....
Reply 77
chelski786
Is it ok to cause the deaths of iraqis for oil?

its not just ok its super. all westerners bay for iraqi blood. the war was fully supported by the british populace.
Reply 78
chelski786
IT is an example to everyone that thinks of stealing, that People's property is to be respected, and you are not allowed to take people's property against their will.

This cuts down on the number of thefts and burgularies, and 600 years of the ottoman empire, there was not a single recorded theft....

If the thief cant support himself without hands, then the state will support him through the zakat fund

lol.
i think youre an undercover zionist trying to make muslims look bad.
Reply 79
chelski786
At the time when surah al qamar was revealed Ayesha said she was was young girl (young girl not an infant). She was not married at this point. This shows that Ayesha must have been over the age of 9 when she married. This is in the Bukhari books.

Hadiths show that none under the age of 15 were not allowed on the battle ground. However, Aeisha accopmanied the prophet in the battle of Uhud. Women accopmanied men to battles to help them, not to be a burdern on them. So, at this time she cannot have been 9.

If there is a haddith of Mohammed denying access to the battlefield to a girl who is menstruating but under 15 that you can show be my guest, but I think the haddith you are trying to use as a defence refers to men only. Many of the brides of the men were 13, so there should be many references to Mo Mo telling them to stay away from the battle.

Latest

Trending

Trending