The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Janicia
Are you messing about?

I think he might be, actually...
Reply 61
Moe Lester
:rofl: Obviously not powerful enough to prevent Nick Clegg bending him over the barrel.

He hasn't got the power to stop the Lib Dems raping his party, obviously.
Reply 62
basketofsnakes
reptilian shapeshifters control the media, government and basically hold the power on earth, they control the media, the music industry, war, vaccinations, etc, all the powerful people you see in them media, government etc are not infact humans, they are reptilians controlling the world through a secret society, figureheads like obama, bush, the queen are reptilian shapeshifters capable of shapeshifting from human to lizard form, all the powerful shapeshifters interbreed so as to keep the reptilian genes all in the family, their goal is to **** up the earth and establish a one government ruled state over all the earth, the NWO or Illuminati.

Don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth, do not fall for their reptilian trickery.

lol
these illuminati/freemason people seem to be very powerful and succesful. how does one go about joining their ranks?
Reply 64
Is this freemason stuff still going around I thought it died out back in 2009...

Anyhow wasn't freemasonry a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century?
Stratos
Is this freemason stuff still going around I thought it died out back in 2009...

Anyhow wasn't freemasonry a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century?

Yeah, in the age of enlightenment at Scotland.
Reply 66
This thread is such Lol....
Reply 67
So these people control the world and want us to worship the devil, but instead of using their power, the organisation signs up pop stars and puts pyramids in their videos?

makes sense to me - where do I sign up?
Reply 68
He? premo sampled that. As he does in every other song, this time it just happened to be about the illuminati
MJlover
Most don't believe in this whole reptilian stuff.

You know the Guy in your spoiler is famously tied to terrorism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
:eek3: :woo: :yep:
Reply 70
nihility
lol

Someone needs to make a movie about that reptilian **** its awkwardly appealing although its ludicrous
Reply 71
Wake up everyone.... wake up...
Reply 72
SylvesterTheCat
You know the Guy in your spoiler is famously tied to terrorism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
:eek3: :woo: :yep:

Apparently. Obama has given him the death penalty without trial, something that hasn't been done by any president, even Bush.
Watch his videos, most are about Islamic spirituality. Some to do with the Freemasons/Illuminati.
chelski786
I thought the illumanti and supposed to be some kind of elite thant want to take over the world? no?

Nope.

The foundations of the Illuminati were built upon the above stated. There's no more to them, really, around that time that can be evidenced and/or accounted for.

Since you've been banned, I don't think you'll be reading this anytime soon, but just so you know, the Illuminati did exist but they weren't about this `take over the world` mentality that has made it's way into the minds of people today. They were simply a load of nerdy gits who liked to talk about politics, science, culture and all that stuff, just on a far larger and more confrontational/controversial scale and passion than most would.

And that's it for now. Any more questions, just quote me for reference in your post and I'll get to it if and when I see it (anyone else is welcome to, as well).
Reply 74
MJlover
I think he might be, actually...

Well its difficult to tell!! There's people in this thread who believe we are going to turn into reptiles eventually lol :o:
Annoying-Mouse
Yeah, in the age of enlightenment at Scotland.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it wasn't in Scotland that the Freemasons were founded as we know today, it was in England where that happened, for sure. And it was within the Enlightenment era, some time around the early years, but specific evidence regarding the actual founding date is scary at best.

From what I have gathered, Scotland was the place where the early idealists of what would become known as Freemasonary first congregated and discussed with each other their ideas about morality, hummanity and the practicalities for society. To put it more simply, they were like an even earlier, cruder version of the Bavarian Illuminati, just with haggis, kilts and broody, angry-sounding voices (not to generalise, but ermm...moving on...)

After a good few years had past (around a couple centuries or so? 'bout that, yeah...), these idealists had already begun to spread their ideas around the rest of the UK, down into England and even over the channel to Ireland. The guys in England who had more money and connections then formed together as one bigger organisation of smaller social thinking groups which brought about the founding of the First Grand Lodge in London, England (just a ref for our international community :wink: ) and to which the seeds were sown of the secret society that would become known as the Freemasons.

That's about all there is to it, in a nutshell, I suppose. If anyone can correct me (especially with the evidence/accounts to do so) then please do, I'm interested.
lm_wfc
So these people control the world and want us to worship the devil, but instead of using their power, the organisation signs up pop stars and puts pyramids in their videos?

makes sense to me - where do I sign up?

As long as you hold an account with any UK-branched bank, then you're already a member, whether you like it or not.

Unfortunately, you're just a `lick` (read: bitch) in their eyes. I wouldn't know what you would have to do to progress up their pyramid structure (hah, punnies...:wink2:) to learn more about how the world is really run and all the privilages that come with that (sorority house spelunking tips, maybe?), but then I don't really want anything to do with the neo-Illuminati, mind...
Reply 77
Eclectic Styles
As long as you hold an account with any UK-branched bank, then you're already a member, whether you like it or not.

Unfortunately, you're just a `lick` (read: bitch) in their eyes. I wouldn't know what you would have to do to progress up their pyramid structure (hah, punnies...:wink2:) to learn more about how the world is really run and all the privilages that come with that (sorority house spelunking tips, maybe?), but then I don't really want anything to do with the neo-Illuminati, mind...

I heard the easter bunny's real too.
Reply 78
basketofsnakes
reptilian shapeshifters control the media, government and basically hold the power on earth, they control the media, the music industry, war, vaccinations, etc, all the powerful people you see in them media, government etc are not infact humans, they are reptilians controlling the world through a secret society, figureheads like obama, bush, the queen are reptilian shapeshifters capable of shapeshifting from human to lizard form, all the powerful shapeshifters interbreed so as to keep the reptilian genes all in the family, their goal is to **** up the earth and establish a one government ruled state over all the earth, the NWO or Illuminati.

Don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth, do not fall for their reptilian trickery.

That George W. Bush picture chill'd me to my core
[QUOTE="Styles" Eclectic="Eclectic"]Actually, if I remember correctly, it wasn't in Scotland that the Freemasons were founded as we know today, it was in England where that happened, for sure. And it was within the Enlightenment era, some time around the early years, but specific evidence regarding the actual founding date is scary at best.[/QUOTE

No, the first Masonic lodge was in Scotland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

Latest

Trending

Trending