The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
poker
Reply 61
If you're really desperate for a job, you can't go wrong with mcdonalds, you don't even need a CV. Minimum wage and silly hours though.
Reply 62
_Andrew_
I work for a tutoring agency; the students I tutor are those which have finished AS levels, and their families are keen for them to get a 'head-start' with A2. I also tutor two people that missed their A2 exams - for various personal reasons - in the summer. I earn £15 per hour

Andrew, would you mind giving us the name of the tutoring agency? It sounds really good, I'm a freelance tutor working off of a website where you can post your profile and it's pretty good, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at a reliable agency or two. Thanks! :smile:
Reply 63
Loonylottie
I'd like to do that, how did you get into it??

I started teaching my cousin for free, and he bought along his friends which I later charged 15 and hour haha :smile: reached 600 already!!!
im getting to paid to type up pages of handwritten writing, yeah im cool :P xx
Reply 65
Delivery Driving, getting bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moniesss!
Reply 66
Gemma :)!
Writing 3 articles a week for a local magazine. Get £150pw/£600pcm for it, so it's worth the hard work!

I need to know how you secure a job like this like I need my next breath.
Reply 67
Busking!
Male ecsort.
I earn £300 per hour
Reply 69
Trying to sell some old clothes on eBay, although so far I've only made about £27.
Reply 70
ameliesmith
im getting to paid to type up pages of handwritten writing, yeah im cool :P xx

How did you get into that?
Reply 71
Benifits cause apparently im not a student till i start bk up at uni. Works for me :p:
I'm working.
Although they have now cut hours for the store... So I'm at home for the rest of the week until Saturday:frown: unless someone calls in sick.

Bingo on Sundays with the Mother just hoping to get lucky:smile:
Reply 73
i buy stuff in bulks from dhgate/trade tang and sell them on for more on eBay.
i'm earning about £100 a week :smile:
blackmailing, hostage taking, piracy, at turtle breeding
zar91
How did you get into that?

last year i had some part time job at like an office block as a receptionist type thing, and ever so often id have people come up to me and ask me to type things up for them. pretty easy for me tbh. So yeah when i went back to school ( i go to a boarding school ) i got a few emails from people asking if i could continue doing it. They scan their stuff in and email it to me. easy money :smile: xx
morrisajm
any one got any genius ways to make money online could do with one of them!? :smile:

I've been on www.valuedopinions.co.uk since last November, and I think it's OK. I mean, you fill in lots of surveys and you don't earn massive amounts of money at all, but it's something. It took me 7 months to earn £10 from it, lol, but try it if you wanna go.

Also, I'm on www.headbox.com, where you write your opinions about things and take part in research projects, and I've managed to earn over £150 from it since I joined in 2008.

I also used to do websites a few years ago and joined Google adsense, with which I made about £150 from :smile:

These are not quick ways of making money, but something long term that you could commit to if you want a little extra on the side.
DiaDhuit
Busking!

is it good money? where are you doing it? And what do you play? :smile:
Reply 78
whyisthatcrazy
blackmailing, hostage taking, piracy, at turtle breeding

I like your style.
Reply 79
waynethomas
is it good money? where are you doing it? And what do you play? :smile:

Ha, it's awful money because I do it with my best friend and neither of us have licenses and thus can't busk anywhere potentially profitable. We just roll up on the local highstreet and go for it! He plays guitar, I sing, and sometimes to make it look like I'm participating more I have a tambourine....

Might look into local pubs though. Generous drunks would be nice!

Latest

Trending

Trending