Turn on thread page Beta

Gf going to a party Saturday night, not happy watch

Announcements

(Original post by Hooj)
    Well when you meet her group of friends and they say:

"Oh she has a Boyfriend...?"
    or
    "Oh you're here she didn't mention you would be coming..."

Then you know she's been getting banged by someone ROFL!!

It amazes me how so many silly people get into relationships and i just can't actually get one!

probably because you're ugly or a forum nerd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks. But this is what i thought before and thats why we broke up and i went out with someone else. This other girl wasnt that good though, she was nice to me and everything but she didnt do it for me so im back with my ex :/
    There are more girls than just those 2 though! Don't settle for a **** relationship xx

(Original post by blinkbelle)
    There are more girls than just those 2 though! Don't settle for a **** relationship xx
    It isnt **** though. She cheated over 2 years ago, i cheated back. That was a long while ago. Now everything is good, we go on holidays, meals out, cinema, walks and all that and its great. We are both happy. I'm just not all that trusting, she said she wouldnt stay the night there if i dont want her to.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. But this is what i thought before and thats why we broke up and i went out with someone else. This other girl wasnt that good though, she was nice to me and everything but she didnt do it for me so im back with my ex :/
    If you dont mind, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions.

1. How old are u
    2. What was the time span between the break up and you finding the new girl
    3. Are u a confident person?..based on your initial post, I , for some reason, questioned your self-esteem
    4. How old is your gf ( the current one going to the party)

Dude, regardless of your answers, there is one thing I can guarantee you,- the relationship will not work... the longer you stay, the more it becomes an abusive relationship-hopefully the abuse would be only limited to psychological abuse and not physical abuse.

Buddy, please take my word for it... Break up the relationship.. allow yourself to go thru the grieving period, take care of yourself and in due time, you will be ready to date a better person...because your rebound girl didn't do it for you , doesn't mean there aren't other girls out there..common dude, its a huge world of girls out there.....already, your are emotionally unstable and you are being tortured already emotionally...

ReputationRep:
    probably because you're ugly or a forum nerd?
    Now, now don't get angry because my post re-enforced you vision of your GF getting banged by one of the groupies LMAO !!

Who knows, it could be me doggin ya bird ROFL !

Either way it will be someone at the party and you won't be able to stop him once he gets his hands on her cus you won't be there!

She didn't invite you for a reason.

The fact you got cheated on before means she isn't worth it no matter what excuses she pulled over your eyes. And she doesn't need to stay over the night to get laid either.

You should turn up unannounced!

(Original post by Hooj)
    Now, now don't get angry because my post re-enforced you vision of your GF getting banged by one of the groupies LMAO !!

Who knows, it could be me doggin ya bird ROFL !

Either way it will be someone at the party and you won't be able to stop him once he gets his hands on her cus you won't be there!

She didn't invite you for a reason.

The fact you got cheated on before means she isn't worth it no matter what excuses she pulled over your eyes. And she doesn't need to stay over the night to get laid either.

You should turn up unannounced!
    Mate it wouldnt bother me. Ive cheatd on her before easily. Worst comes to worst we break up and im single to do what i want.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say don't cheat and trust her but reading your posts you sound like a **** so do what you want.

ReputationRep:
    Mate it wouldnt bother me. Ive cheatd on her before easily. Worst comes to worst we break up and im single to do what i want.
    and yet you claim that you're happy together right now?

you clearly don't have feelings for her. Why dont you just dump her if you can't trust her?

ReputationRep:
    She's 17. 17 year old girls are really immature its annoying. It sounds like you're wasting your time - being on and off is never a good thing and she cheated. Why are you even with this girl?

ReputationRep:
    You clearly DON'T trust her. And what a GREAT idea, cheat on her!!! Go on lol. See how much better you make the situation.

Why are you two even together? Do you know what a 'relationship' is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    She's 17. 17 year old girls are really immature its annoying. It sounds like you're wasting your time - being on and off is never a good thing and she cheated. Why are you even with this girl?
    Is she really 17?..if true, then I kinda feel stupid even giving my opinion.. you two are so young.....obviously you two are still learning.......mate, do what you want mennnn....u are still young anyway.....but one thing is for sure, the relationship will end..its just a matter of when.....

ReputationRep:
    She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country,
    SLIGHTLY off-topic, but what is it called?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you can go clubbing she can go partying.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't there any other girls out there? You really think you ex is the best you can do?

If so, I'm so sorry to hear that cause she's played you for a mug, and she's likely to do it again.

(Original post by Floofy)
    Aren't there any other girls out there? You really think you ex is the best you can do?

If so, I'm so sorry to hear that cause she's played you for a mug, and she's likely to do it again.
    I dont know if i can do better tbh. Ive played her for a mug to though, she doesnt know about half the times ive cheated and never will.

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon please.

basically ive been with my gf on and off for 2 and a half years.
    We have had some bad times. In the first couple of months of going out she cheated on me and slept with someone else.
    She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country, it was when the band was away that she cheated.
    Anyway i broke up with her, played the field a bit and we ended up going back out.
    What happens in between isnt important but basically we broke up again further down the line. I had a new gf and she stayed single. She went to a party which was for all the band members, and she ended up doing foreplay with the same guy she cheated on me with at the start of the relationship. I didnt care at the time because i was with a different girl.
    Things didnt work out with this different girl and now me and my original gf are back together.
    She has jsut come back from tour (with the band) and everything is fine, i trust her, she has matured a lot since we first went out.
    Anyway on Saturday one of the guys from the band is having a house party, she is going on Saturday.
    I'm a bit worried to be honest, the guy whos house it is i dont mind, but im worried the guy she cheated on me with when we first went out will be there. And if he keeps trying it on she could give in to him, it has happened before.
    She said she will either not drink and drive home or drink and sleep there then drive in the morning.

To be honest i dont trust the other people who will be there and im pretty sure they will try it on. Which leads me to ask this.
    I might be going clubbing on Friday night. I can if i want. If i do, should i cheat on my gf whilst clubbing, that way if she cheats on me it wont hurt as bad?

Overall advice for the whole situation would help to.

Trust me, just try and cheat on her. It will make you feel better, and she'd probably do the same. I regret not cheating on my ***** ex girlfriend with her best friend because of my *morals* when I had the chance. She had already cheated on me and then cheated on me after. You will live with regret.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if i can do better tbh. Ive played her for a mug to though, she doesnt know about half the times ive cheated and never will.
    M'kay. So we've established that you're both as bad as eachother.

If you really want to keep up this game, then you can carry on. 'Cause at the moment, it seems like you're enjoying it somewhat.

OF COURSE you can do better. You're almost sounding like a wife thats been beaten by her husband for years! Work on that low self-esteem.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at this party, and mate if it's only one of us who sleeps with her you'll be lucky.

(Original post by mau5)
    I'll be at this party, and mate if it's only one of us who sleeps with her you'll be lucky.

Enjoy it mate, she came on her period this morning. No i'm not joking.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy it mate, she came on her period this morning. No i'm not joking.
    Was planning on taking her up the biscuit aisle anyway. Champion.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.