Turn on thread page Beta

who do some people abuse there right to "neg" others? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    'cause there's loads of keyboard warriors!

(Original post by I'm A Duck - Quack)
    As a lot of people on this forum are sad and have no life so have to be cool on here (Profesh, Jangrafess)
    What have I ever done to you? Your assumption hurts man. It hurts.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care if someone negs you. I like positive feedback, but if haters hate then fair dos. **** them.

ReputationRep:
    I got negged as well but with a lot of Nazi images from Photobucket.

ReputationRep:
    Awh man I haven't been on this site in forever but I remember the days of stressing about rep. I guess negging gives some people a kick!

ReputationRep:
    i got negged for saying i liked my boobies and also that i did not poo.

Apparently they offended someone.

ReputationRep:
    I got negged for expressing my opinion; some people just can't live in a world with free speech :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Because people are douches.

And the anonymity of the internet allows them to let out their inner douchieness without consequence.
    I was pretty much going to say this.

But I don't get it either, I've negged about twice and much prefer leaving a positive thing for someone to read, but then - sme people just are douches.

And does anyone know if negging means you can't +ve rep someone until it regenrates? i've forgotten

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, the "rep" neg thing is so immature that it doesn't matter. To be honest, 1 positive rep means more than 10 losers negging for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    I have only ever -rep'd one person during my time here, I can't remember who that was but fair do's. Positive rep is good, i +rep people for many reasons, -rep is petty and stupid because I got -re'd for having Matt Smith in my sig. I don't care to be honest - it shows how much of an pathetic person who did -rep me he or she never left an name so..

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be negged than ignored... although I don't really care that much either way.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.