Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you buy these types of shirts? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxFilthyGorgeousxX)
    heres a few ive found on asos, they're not quite the same as the ones you've pointed out, but theyre kinda similar! you could also try the different men's retail shops like river island and zara

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Tailoring/A...rt=-1&clr=Grey

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/...t=-1&clr=Black
    Thanks!! Let me know if you find any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannaBeAPilot)
    Thanks!! Let me know if you find any more
    no worries!!

ReputationRep:
    I got the grey one from eBay a couple of months ago. Looks great but the material is a bit cheapish - Still worth the price I bought it for which was about $15 shipping included.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinker)
    I got the grey one from eBay a couple of months ago. Looks great but the material is a bit cheapish - Still worth the price I bought it for which was about $15 shipping included.
    How long do you think the shirt will last you? I want a shirt that not only looks good but will last for a while as well. Have you seen any shirts of these types in any stores recently?

Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannaBeAPilot)
    How long do you think the shirt will last you? I want a shirt that not only looks good but will last for a while as well. Have you seen any shirts of these types in any stores recently?

Thanks for your help!
    As much as could be expected out of a $15 shirt. Maybe another year or so? I like the fit VERY much, and no haven't seen anything similar so definitely worth it.

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.