Cardiff for English! Anybody got an offer for that yet? *worries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elenathion)
    I had the same thing today =O)
    Got an offer back last night!
    AAA or AABB at A-level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IllnessIllusion)
    Mee =) Applying to Cardiff for French with Japanese. Need to send off my application but it's looking like that won't happen until after half term now ><
    Im applying for german and japanese, i havent sent my ucas off yet but hopefull sometime in the next week or so, fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catia333)
    I'm applying to Cardiff too for History but i've already got my grades, i got AAB but i was stressing a bit cos my college hasn;t sent my application to ucas yet and i've heard a lot of people are already getting offers from Cardiff for History!! So has anyone got a history offer yet??? should i be worried?
    hi, ive got an offer for history but dont worry cus mine is not straight history, im doing history and sociology (joint) but i havent seen many people with offers for straight history so dont panic

My offer was ABB so im very happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catia333)
    I'm applying to Cardiff too for History but i've already got my grades, i got AAB but i was stressing a bit cos my college hasn;t sent my application to ucas yet and i've heard a lot of people are already getting offers from Cardiff for History!! So has anyone got a history offer yet??? should i be worried?
    ive got an offfer for History ! Dont worry yet, i sent my app of very early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    I'm applying for English too.

ReputationRep:
    No! They're taking forever!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    "We have received your application to study Engineering here at Cardiff University and would like to invite you to attend a Visit Day at the School of Engineering on Tuesday, 30th November 2010."

Does this mean i just go look around, short interview and then i get an offer? D: D: D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killsworth)
    "We have received your application to study Engineering here at Cardiff University and would like to invite you to attend a Visit Day at the School of Engineering on Tuesday, 30th November 2010."

Does this mean i just go look around, short interview and then i get an offer? D: D: D:
    I hd the same thing for Law and Law/Politics. I phoned up to ask and was told that they invite people who they are giving offers to. They told me the offer would show on UCAS a week to 10 days after the email was sent =O)

ReputationRep:
    I hd the same thing for Law and Law/Politics. I phoned up to ask and was told that they invite people who they are giving offers to. They told me the offer would show on UCAS a week to 10 days after the email was sent =O)
    hey!
    Is the law open day in december? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for V100 history
    - asking for AAB at a level

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Wahoooo got a conditional offer for Business Information Systems today but by letter, so i dont know what grades i need to get yet but wahooo anyway

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer (AAB at A level) today, to study Politics and Economics (LL12) at Cardiff University pretty generous offer. anyone else had an offer for this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.a.s)
    hey!
    Is the law open day in december? :confused:
    Yes the first one is Dec 1st.

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter to attend an open day for computer science, but i checked track and i haven't received an offer yet. Is that normal? And what are the chances of me getting in with AAB?

ReputationRep:
    Nope *joins you in worrying*

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Biochemistry today =D

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Cardiff for four years worth of psychology.

Still waiting to get a response, kinda nervewracking to know that others already have offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2009Emily)
    Got an offer for Biochemistry today =D
    Congratulations!

This is the first biochemistry offer I've seen for Cardiff. I've been telling myself not to stress because they have yet to give out any offers for my course. Now I get to go crazy with panic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.