Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the maths day tomorrow, but am a little worried about getting to the right room! I know the room number is 39/40AA04, and I'm guessing that means it's in building AA (from the campus map), will it be kind of obvious where to go once we get to the building?

ReputationRep:
    Jomes_wise, I'm going tomorrow as well and I was wandering how smart are you dressing for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths-geek)
    Jomes_wise, I'm going tomorrow as well and I was wandering how smart are you dressing for it?
    I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, but I'm probably going to be smart/casual (leaning towards casual). Not jeans, obviously, but maybe a smart skirt and a jacket/coat.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jones_wise)
    I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, but I'm probably going to be smart/casual (leaning towards casual). Not jeans, obviously, but maybe a smart skirt and a jacket/coat.

How about you?
    I'll probably just wear smart trousers and a checked shirt with a jacket, so it's not too smart but not too casual either

ReputationRep:
    39/40AA04 - Simply means room 39/40 in the AA building on level 4. They have signs so you shouldn't get lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MotsMan)
    39/40AA04 - Simply means room 39/40 in the AA building on level 4. They have signs so you shouldn't get lost.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths-geek)
    Thanks, you've reassured me a bit now! I've got my interview on Wednesday so not long to go! Also, what's the dress code, I don't want to go over or underdressed?
    I hope this is not too late. But basically 'smart casual' some people just wear jeans and a hoodie. Jeans are cool but pass on the hoodie. Please don't come full suit, these people get very funny looks. It doesn't really matter what you wear tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caarl)
    Does anyone know if it's a competitive day because I heard they can only offer 30 places this year. (Im predicted AAB)
    Have you applied for the Tonnmeister course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.