Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Beware: Asian men prey on innocent young white girls!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    someone like you at night asking a young lady for "directions"

Very funny. I’ve been a single person asking a group of girls for directions and they immediately thought I was going to rape them. It’s no doubt stupidity on their part but cases such as the OP certainly don’t make it easier for the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    Daily Fail reporting at its best! I'm amazed at the stupidity of the journalist but then she does have an agenda.

What do you guys of Pakistani origin feel about these kinds of reports. Offended, or not bothered? For those living up north in areas of racial tensions (between the pakistanis and whites), is there much hostility due to these incidences?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-taboo-.html
    well asians does not include only pakistanis-referring them to in particular shows your prejudice for them and more likely you are an indian-biatch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1607)
    Very funny. I’ve been a single person asking a group of girls for directions and they immediately thought I was going to rape them. It’s no doubt stupidity on their part but cases such as the OP certainly don’t make it easier for the rest of us.
    are you asian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenforce)
    well asians does not include only pakistanis-referring them to in particular shows your prejudice for them and more likely you are an indian-biatch!
    chillax Mr Pakistan 2009! Nothing against paksitanis.

The areas in which these kind of incidences occur tend to have a high majority of pakistanis as the primary ethnic group and the tension in these communities is between the whites and asians (pakistani muslims)

ReputationRep:
    are you asian?
    Yes. (Kashmiri)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. (Kashmiri)
    well knowing how the kashmiris act when they see some white (or "gori" as you folks say) ass on a night out in manchester, I'm not surprised the girls think you're a rapist!
    Get yourself a satnav app on your phone or a mini a-z and stop hassling the young girls at night asking for "directions"

ReputationRep:
    well knowing how the kashmiris act when they see some white (or "gori" as you folks say) ass on a night out in manchester, I'm not surprised the girls think you're a rapist!
    Get yourself a satnav app on your phone or a mini a-z and stop hassling the young girls at night asking for "directions"

I feel sorry for you. You’re one of those Asians who don't have the character to act like these *******s, so instead all you do is go around talking behind their back, (always in cowardly way, never to their face) because you have an identity crisis. It just makes you as pathetic as them. 'My' people look at me funny because I don't dress or act like them but they respect me because they know I’m proud of who I am.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you. You’re one of those Asians who don't have the character to act like these *******s, so instead all you do is go around talking behind their back, (always in cowardly way, never to their face) because you have an identity crisis. It just makes you as pathetic as them. 'My' people look at me funny because I don't dress or act like them but they respect me because they know I’m proud of who I am.
    relax my parkistani friend; just having a bit of banter. I'm not asian, but have friends who are and so have such kinds of silly and interesting discussions.

I take it you weren't born here when you refer to not dresing like your 'people'??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    I hope they get raped in prison.
    they'll most probably come out worse and further exploit their knowledge of the cultural/social differences between the whites and asians in their community.
    This is where the root of the problem lies. The opportunistic peadoes. It wasn't the fact that they chose white girls; they just happened to be more "readily available" (if i can use that term!). If the social/cultural norms of the whites and asians in thier commuity were the same, no doubt there would be an equal number of white/asian victims.

ReputationRep:
    relax my parkistani friend; just having a bit of banter. I'm not asian, but have friends who are and so have such kinds of silly and interesting discussions.

I take it you weren't born here when you refer to not dresing like your 'people'??

I was born here. What I meant was that I don't conform to any dress code. Every British Asian has an identity crisis to some extent. The ones that conform, bumlick the system like dogs and the ones that don't are under a minority syndrome which makes them act like they are under oppression and therefore renegade against everyone else. Then there’s the few who deal with the issue appropriately by accepting themselves as an equal part of this society while still being proud of who they are. Then there’s things like religion which makes thing even more complicating and another issue altogether.

ReputationRep:
    Generally tribal societies value the protection of their own women at the expense of others. White women to them are a form of meat.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. asian men preying on young white girls? I am part Filipino, Japanesse, and Spanish. I know I shouldn't feel offended by that statement, but really what is the point of stating a "race" in there. There are men out there who "prey" on younger girls all the time from every ethnic background. It's not just one specific race that does so. Also, please don't be offended when I say that. I am NOT saying that ALL men do that.

Oh by the way, you guys are going to bash me for this one: I was too lazy to read the whole article. I'm pretty much just basing my argument on the title because I thought it was unnecessary. :/ Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nativeLondoner)
    Generally tribal societies value the protection of their own women at the expense of others. White women to them are a form of meat.
    this is what I was mentioning before.... the social/cultural values of the two groups. There is a difference in the value/role of women in the white and asian pakistani communties and they exploited their knowledge of this fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cassandra_Z)
    Hmm.. asian men preying on young white girls? I am part Filipino, Japanesse, and Spanish. I know I shouldn't feel offended by that statement, but really what is the point of stating a "race" in there. There are men out there who "prey" on younger girls all the time from every ethnic background. It's not just one specific race that does so. Also, please don't be offended when I say that. I am NOT saying that ALL men do that.

Oh by the way, you guys are going to bash me for this one: I was too lazy to read the whole article. I'm pretty much just basing my argument on the title because I thought it was unnecessary. :/ Sorry!
    yeh in the uk the term 'asian' generally refers to south asian people from the sub-continent and in america it refers to east asian people. suppose its because of they are the majority ethnic groups from asia?

ReputationRep:
    yeh in the uk the term 'asian' generally refers to south asian people from the sub-continent and in america it refers to east asian people. suppose its because of they are the majority ethnic groups from asia?
    :/ i shouldn't be amazed that our societies are quite different, in that case i withdraw my comment since after reading it it does seem a little bit too much like rambling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cassandra_Z)
    :/ i shouldn't be amazed that our societies are quite different, in that case i withdraw my comment since after reading it it does seem a little bit too much like rambling.
    different in what way?

ReputationRep:
    different in what way?
    Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound bad or offenseve. I just found out today the differences in educational systems and then the whole thing about how our "Asians" refer to different ethnic groups of Asia.

ReputationRep:
    lol 'cruising the streets of Derby'
    ah man, if thats what my life came to...

ReputationRep:
    What a mischevious article! This practice is deep-rooted in more or less all races of people and just needs to be rooted out and extinguished. Hope these pathetic excuses for human beings taste the sweetness of justice...

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about that article, you have to ask the question, why are asian men targeting white girls?

I think you've got to be blind to say there is no undercurrent of cultural (not necessarily racial) tension here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.